- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 916428, 7 pages
The Role of Portal Vein Thrombosis in the Clinical Course of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: Report on Three Cases and Review of the Literature
1Division of Internal Medicine, DIBIMIS, Ospedali Riuniti Villa Sofia-Vincenzo Cervello, Via Trabucco 180, 90100 Palermo, Italy
2Division of Radiology, Ospedali Riuniti Villa Sofia-Vincenzo Cervello, Via Trabucco 180, 90100 Palermo, Italy
Received 4 July 2012; Accepted 1 September 2012
Academic Editor: Paolo Gionchetti
Copyright © 2012 Emanuele Sinagra et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Maria Rojas-Feria, Manuel Castro, Emilio Suarez, Javier Ampuero, and Manuel Romero-Gomez, “Hepatobiliary manifestations in inflammatory bowel disease: The gut, the drugs and the liver,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 42, pp. 7327–7340, 2013.
- Linda Zhu, Heather Gornik, and J. Harry Isaacson, “A 79-year-old with acute portal vein thrombosis,” Cleveland Clinic Journal Of Medicine, vol. 82, no. 5, pp. 287–293, 2015.