- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 979506, 5 pages
Paraoxonase and Arylesterase Activities, Lipid Profile, and Oxidative Damage in Experimental Ischemic Colitis Model
1General Surgery Clinic, Haydarpasa Numune Research and Training Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
2General Surgery Clinic, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Research and Training Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
3Department of Biochemistry, Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey
4Deparment of General Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Balikesir University, Balikesir, Turkey
5Department of Biophysics, Faculty of Medicine, Namik Kemal University, Tekirdag, Turkey
6Department of Biophysics, Faculty of Medicine, Sakarya University, Sakarya, Turkey
7Department of Pathology, Haydarpasa Numune Research and Training Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
8General Surgery Clinic, Istanbul Bagcilar Research and Training Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Received 26 March 2012; Revised 11 October 2012; Accepted 11 October 2012
Academic Editor: Fabio Farinati
Copyright © 2012 Ethem Unal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Hodi, I. Foeldesi, E. Ducza, J. Hajagos-Toth, A. B. Seres, A. Klukovits, and R. Gaspar, “Tocopherol inhibits the relaxing effect of terbutaline in the respiratory and reproductive tracts of the rat: The role of the oxidative stress index,” Life Sciences, vol. 105, no. 1-2, pp. 48–55, 2014.
- Ersin G. Dumlu, Birkan Bozkurt, Mehmet Tokaç, Gulten Kiyak, Alper B. Özkardeş, Merve Ergin, Aylin Yazgan, and Mehmet Kılıç, “Oxidative Stress and Lipid Peroxidation in the Ischemic Small Intestine: Pathological and Biochemical Evaluation in a Rat model of Superior Mesenteric Ischemia,” International Surgery, vol. 99, no. 6, pp. 868–874, 2014.
- Juan Carlos Caraballo, Jennifer Borcherding, Michael Rector, Emma Hornick, David Stoltz, Joseph Zabner, and Alejandro P. Comellas, “Role of PON in Anoxia-Reoxygenation Injury: A Drosophila Melanogaster Transgenic Model,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 1, 2014.