- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 124530, 13 pages
Lung and Intestine: A Specific Link in an Ulcerative Colitis Rat Model
1Department of Internal Medicine of TCM, Dongzhimen Hospital, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, 5 Hai Yun Cang, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100700, China
2Department of Internal Medicine of TCM, The Third Hospital affiliated with Henan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 63 Dong Ming, Jinshui District, Zhengzhou, Henan 450008, China
3Department of Internal Medicine of TCM, Nantong Hospital, 41 Jianshe Road, Chongchuan District, Nantong, Jiangsu 226000, China
4Department of Basic Theory of TCM, School of Preclinical Medicine, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, 11 Bei San Huan Dong Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, China
Received 14 November 2012; Revised 2 March 2013; Accepted 2 March 2013
Academic Editor: Bjørn Moum
Copyright © 2013 Yuan Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hui Wang, Jing-Shi Liu, Shao-Hua Peng, Xi-Yun Deng, De-Mao Zhu, Sara Javidiparsijani, Gui-Rong Wang, Dai-Qiang Li, Long-Xuan Li, Yi-Chun Wang, and Jun-Ming Luo, “Gut-lung crosstalk in pulmonary involvement with inflammatory bowel diseases,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 40, pp. 6794–6804, 2013.
- Yuan Liu, Ji-Yun Lv, Jian-Fei Shi, Mei Yang, Shu-Hong Liu, Zhi-Wei Li, Hong-Bo Wang, Shao-Geng Zhang, Zhen-Wen Liu, Jin-Biao Ding, Dong-Ping Xu, and Jing-Min Zhao, “Targeting the Raft-Associated Akt Signaling in Hepatocellular Carcinoma,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.