- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 168012, 8 pages
Incidence, Mortality, and Predictive Factors of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
1Department of Medicine and Molecular Science, Gunma University Graduate School of Medicine, 3-39-22 Showa-machi, Maebashi, Gunma 371-8511, Japan
2Department of Pathology, Gunma University Hospital, 3-39-15 Showa-machi, Maebashi, Gunma 371-8511, Japan
Received 1 December 2012; Accepted 18 January 2013
Academic Editor: Bjørn Moum
Copyright © 2013 Kenichi Hosonuma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Suzanne van Meer, Robert A. de Man, and Peter D. Siersema, “Surveillance for hepatocellular carcinoma in chronic liver disease: Evidenc e and controversies,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 40, pp. 6744–6756, 2013.
- Yasuni Nakanuma, “Prevalence and risk factors of hepatocellular carcinoma in Japanese patient s with primary biliary cirrhosis,” Hepatology Research, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 133–140, 2014.