- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 192794, 6 pages
Clinical Study of the Relation between Mucosal Healing and Long-Term Outcomes in Ulcerative Colitis
Department of Gastroenterology, Kitasato University School of Medicine, 2-1-1 Asamizodai, Minami, Sagamihara 252-0380, Japan
Received 11 February 2013; Accepted 27 February 2013
Academic Editor: Devendra Amre
Copyright © 2013 Kaoru Yokoyama et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stephan Vavricka, Alain Schoepfer, and Peter L. Lakatos, “Mucosal healing and deep remission: What does it mean?,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 43, pp. 7552–7560, 2013.
- Konstantinos Triantafyllou, Iosif Beintaris, and George D. Dimitriadis, “Is there a role for colon capsule endoscopy beyond colorectal cancer screening? A literature review,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 36, pp. 13006–13014, 2014.
- Antonio Tursi, Walter Elisei, Marcello Picchio, Antonio Penna, Piera Giuseppina Lecca, Giacomo Forti, GianMarco Giorgetti, Roberto Faggiani, Costantino Zampaletta, Giorgio Pelecca, and Giovanni Brandimarte, “Managing ambulatory ulcerative colitis patients with infliximab: A long-term follow-up study in primary gastroenterology centers,” European Journal of Internal Medicine, 2014.
- Gian Eugenio Tontini, Raf Bisschops, and Helmut Neumann, “Endoscopic scoring systems for inflammatory bowel disease: pros and cons,” Expert Review of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, pp. 1–12, 2014.