- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 192794, 6 pages
Clinical Study of the Relation between Mucosal Healing and Long-Term Outcomes in Ulcerative Colitis
Department of Gastroenterology, Kitasato University School of Medicine, 2-1-1 Asamizodai, Minami, Sagamihara 252-0380, Japan
Received 11 February 2013; Accepted 27 February 2013
Academic Editor: Devendra Amre
Copyright © 2013 Kaoru Yokoyama et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stephan Vavricka, Alain Schoepfer, and Peter L. Lakatos, “Mucosal healing and deep remission: What does it mean?,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 43, pp. 7552–7560, 2013.
- Konstantinos Triantafyllou, Iosif Beintaris, and George D. Dimitriadis, “Is there a role for colon capsule endoscopy beyond colorectal cancer screening? A literature review,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 36, pp. 13006–13014, 2014.
- Antonio Tursi, Walter Elisei, Marcello Picchio, Antonio Penna, Piera Giuseppina Lecca, Giacomo Forti, GianMarco Giorgetti, Roberto Faggiani, Costantino Zampaletta, Giorgio Pelecca, and Giovanni Brandimarte, “Managing ambulatory ulcerative colitis patients with infliximab: A long-term follow-up study in primary gastroenterology centers,” European Journal of Internal Medicine, 2014.
- Gian Eugenio Tontini, Raf Bisschops, and Helmut Neumann, “Endoscopic scoring systems for inflammatory bowel disease: pros and cons,” Expert Review of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Asuka Nakarai, Jun Kato, Sakiko Hiraoka, Toshihiro Inokuchi, Daisuke Takei, Yuki Moritou, Mitsuhiro Akita, Sakuma Takahashi, Keisuke Hori, Keita Harada, Hiroyuki Okada, and Kazuhide Yamamoto, “Prognosis of ulcerative colitis differs between patients with complete and partial mucosal healing, which can be predicted from the platelet count,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 48, pp. 18367–18374, 2014.
- Manuel Barreiro-de Acosta, Nicolau Vallejo, Daniel de la Iglesia, Laura Uribarri, Iria Bastón, Rocío Ferreiro-Iglesias, Aurelio Lorenzo, and J. Enrique Domínguez-Muñoz, “Evaluation of the Risk of Relapse in Ulcerative Colitis According to the Degree of Mucosal Healing (Mayo 0 vs 1): A Longitudinal Cohort Study,” Journal of Crohn's and Colitis, pp. jjv158, 2015.
- L Peyrin-Biroulet, W Sandborn, B E Sands, W Reinisch, W Bemelman, R V Bryant, G D'Haens, I Dotan, M Dubinsky, B Feagan, G Fiorino, R Gearry, S Krishnareddy, P L Lakatos, E V Loftus Jr, P Marteau, P Munkholm, T B Murdoch, I Ordás, R Panaccione, R H Riddell, J Ruel, D T Rubin, M Samaan, C A Siegel, M S Silverberg, J Stoker, S Schreiber, S Travis, G Van Assche, S Danese, J Panes, G Bouguen, S O'Donnell, B Pariente, S Winer, S Hanauer, and J -F Colombel, “Selecting Therapeutic Targets in Inflammatory Bowel Disease (STRIDE): Determining Therapeutic Goals for Treat-to-Target,” The American Journal of Gastroenterology, 2015.
- Vincent Macé, Amrita Ahluwalia, Emmanuel Coron, Marc Le Rhun, Arnaud Boureille, Céline Bossard, Jean-François Mosnier, Tamara Matysiak-Budnik, and Andrzej S Tarnawski, “Confocal laser endomicroscopy: A new gold standard for the assessment of mucosal healing in ulcerative colitis,” Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, vol. 30, pp. 85–92, 2015.