- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 217695, 5 pages
Usefulness of Magnifying Endoscopy with Narrow-Band Imaging for Determining Tumor Invasion Depth in Early Gastric Cancer
1Department of Gastroenterology, Toranomon Hospital, 2-2-2 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8470, Japan
2Department of Gastroenterology, Juntendo University, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
Received 22 April 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Guido Schumacher
Copyright © 2013 Daisuke Kikuchi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Choong Nam Shim, and Sang Kil Lee, “Endoscopic submucosal dissection for undifferentiated-type early gastric cancer: Do we have enough data to support this?,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 14, pp. 3938–3949, 2014.
- Hyuk Yoon, and Dong Ho Lee, “New approaches to gastric cancer staging: Beyond endoscopic ultrasound, computed tomography and positron emission tomography,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 38, pp. 13783–13790, 2014.
- Yoshiki Tsujii, Motohiko Kato, Takuya Inoue, Shunsuke Yoshii, Kengo Nagai, Tetsuji Fujinaga, Akira Maekawa, Yoshito Hayashi, Tomofumi Akasaka, Shinichiro Shinzaki, Kenji Watabe, Tsutomu Nishida, Hideki Iijima, Masahiko Tsujii, and Tetsuo Takehara, “Integrated diagnostic strategy for the invasion depth of early gastric cancer by conventional endoscopy and EUS,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 82, no. 3, pp. 452–459, 2015.
- Ying Zhou, and Xiao Bo Li, “Endoscopic prediction of tumor margin and invasive depth in early gastric cancer,” Journal of Digestive Diseases, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 303–310, 2015.
- Xiuhe Lv, Chunhui Wang, Yan Xie, and Zhaoping Yan, “Diagnostic Efficacy of Magnifying Endoscopy with Narrow-Band Imaging for Gastric Neoplasms: A Meta-Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 4, 2015.