- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 236963, 9 pages
Rifaximin versus Nonabsorbable Disaccharides for the Treatment of Hepatic Encephalopathy: A Meta-Analysis
Department of Gastroenterology, Shanghai tenth People’s Hospital, Tongji University School of Medicine, Shanghai 200072, China
Received 14 December 2012; Revised 7 March 2013; Accepted 7 March 2013
Academic Editor: Edoardo Giovanni Giannini
Copyright © 2013 Dong Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yan Zhang, Jie Lu, Weiqi Dai, Fan Wang, Miao Shen, Jing Yang, Rong Zhu, Huawei Zhang, Kan Chen, Ping Cheng, Lei He, Chengfen Wang, Ling Xu, Yingqun Zhou, and Chuanyong Guo, “Combination Therapy of Ursodeoxycholic Acid and Corticosteroids for Primary Biliary Cirrhosis with Features of Autoimmune Hepatitis: A Meta-Analysis,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Anna Hadjihambi, Varun Khetan, and Rajiv Jalan, “Pharmacotherapy for hyperammonemia,” Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 1685–1695, 2014.
- Yan Zhang, Kan Chen, Weiqi Dai, Yujing Xia, Fan Wang, Miao Shen, Ping Cheng, Chengfen Wang, Jing Yang, Rong Zhu, Huawei Zhang, Jingjing Li, Yuanyuan Zheng, Junshan Wang, Jie Lu, Yingqun Zhou, and Chuanyong Guo, “Combination therapy of bezafibrate and ursodeoxycholic acid for primary biliary cirrhosis: A meta-analysis,” Hepatology Research, 2014.
- Christian van Delden, “Bacterial biliary tract infections in liver transplant recipients,” Current Opinion in Organ Transplantation, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 223–228, 2014.
- N. Kimer, A. Krag, S. Møller, F. Bendtsen, and L. L. Gluud, “Systematic review with meta-analysis: the effects of rifaximin in hepatic encephalopathy,” Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2014.
- Rong Zhu, Kan Chen, Yuan-Yuan Zheng, Hua-Wei Zhang, Jun-Shan Wang, Yu-Jing Xia, Wei-Qi Dai, Fan Wang, Miao Shen, Ping Cheng, Yan Zhang, Cheng-Fen Wang, Jing Yang, Jing-Jing Li, Jie Lu, Ying-Qun Zhou, and Chuan-Yong Guo, “Meta-analysis of the efficacy of probiotics in Helicobacter pylori eradication therapy,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 47, pp. 18013–18021, 2014.
- Jamie Potosek, Michael Curry, Mary Buss, and Eva Chittenden, “Integration of Palliative Care in End-Stage Liver Disease and Liver Transplantation,” Journal of Palliative Medicine, vol. 17, no. 11, pp. 1271–1277, 2014.
- Rong Zhu, Jing Yang, Ling Xu, Weiqi Dai, Fan Wang, Miao Shen, Yan Zhang, Huawei Zhang, Kan Chen, Ping Cheng, Chengfen Wang, Yuanyuan Zheng, Jingjing Li, Jie Lu, Yingqun Zhou, Dong Wu, and Chuanyong Guo, “ Diagnostic Performance of Des- γ -carboxy Prothrombin for Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Meta-Analysis ,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- G.-Q. Zhu, K.-Q. Shi, S. Huang, L.-R. Wang, Y.-Q. Lin, G.-Q. Huang, Y.-P. Chen, M. Braddock, and M.-H. Zheng, “Systematic review with network meta-analysis: the comparative effectiveness and safety of interventions in patients with overt hepatic encephalopathy,” Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2015.
- Huawei Zhang, Jing Yang, Rong Zhu, Yuanyuan Zheng, Yuqing Zhou, Weiqi Dai, Fan Wang, Kan Chen, Jingjing Li, Chengfen Wang, Sainan Li, Tong Liu, Huerxidan Abudumijiti, Zheng Zhou, Jianrong Wang, Wenxia Lu, Junshan Wang, Yujing Xia, Yingqun Zhou, Jie Lu, and Chuanyong Guo, “Combination therapy of ursodeoxycholic acid and budesonide for PBC-AIH overlap syndrome: a meta-analysis,” Drug Design Development And Therapy, vol. 9, pp. 567–574, 2015.