- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 282645, 6 pages
The Role of IL-6, 8, and 10, sTNFr, CRP, and Pancreatic Elastase in the Prediction of Systemic Complications in Patients with Acute Pancreatitis
1Department of Laboratory Diagnostics, University Hospital Rijeka, Kresimirova 42, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
2Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Rijeka, Kresimirova 42, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
Received 30 June 2012; Accepted 26 November 2012
Academic Editor: Grazyna Rydzewska
Copyright © 2013 E. Fisic et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Li Wu, Huan Li, Shi-zhong Zheng, Xiao Liu, Hao Cai, and Bao-chang Cai, “Da-Huang-Fu-Zi-Tang Attenuates Liver Injury in Rats with Severe Acute Pancreatitis,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2013.
- Pengjun Zhang, Meng Zou, Xinyu Wen, Feng Gu, Juan Li, Gaixia Liu, Jingxiao Dong, Xinxin Deng, Jing Gao, Xiaolong Li, Xingwang Jia, Zhennan Dong, Luonan Chen, Yong Wang, and Yaping Tian, “Development of serum parameters panels for the early detection of pancreatic cancer,” International Journal of Cancer, vol. 134, no. 11, pp. 2646–2655, 2014.