- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 282645, 6 pages
The Role of IL-6, 8, and 10, sTNFr, CRP, and Pancreatic Elastase in the Prediction of Systemic Complications in Patients with Acute Pancreatitis
1Department of Laboratory Diagnostics, University Hospital Rijeka, Kresimirova 42, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
2Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Rijeka, Kresimirova 42, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
Received 30 June 2012; Accepted 26 November 2012
Academic Editor: Grazyna Rydzewska
Copyright © 2013 E. Fisic et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [16 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Li Wu, Huan Li, Shi-zhong Zheng, Xiao Liu, Hao Cai, and Bao-chang Cai, “Da-Huang-Fu-Zi-Tang Attenuates Liver Injury in Rats with Severe Acute Pancreatitis,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2013.
- Pengjun Zhang, Meng Zou, Xinyu Wen, Feng Gu, Juan Li, Gaixia Liu, Jingxiao Dong, Xinxin Deng, Jing Gao, Xiaolong Li, Xingwang Jia, Zhennan Dong, Luonan Chen, Yong Wang, and Yaping Tian, “Development of serum parameters panels for the early detection of pancreatic cancer,” International Journal of Cancer, vol. 134, no. 11, pp. 2646–2655, 2014.
- Chiz-Tzung Chang, Hsin-Yi Liao, Wen-Hsin Huang, Shih-Yi Lin, Tsung-Yu Tsai, Chao-Yuh Yang, Fuu-Jen Tsai, and Chao-Jung Chen, “Early prediction of severe acute pancreatitis by urinary β-2 microglobulin/saposin B peak ratios on MALDI-TOF,” Clinica Chimica Acta, 2014.
- Michal Lipinski, Alicja Rydzewska-Rosolowska, Andrzej Rydzewski, and Grazyna Rydzewska, “Urinary Neutrophil Gelatinase–Associated Lipocalin as an Early Predictor of Disease Severity and Mortality in Acute Pancreatitis,” Pancreas, pp. 1, 2014.
- Julia Schüttler, and Stephan Neumann, “Interleukin-6 as a prognostic marker in dogs in an intensive care unit,” Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 2015.
- Chiz-Tzung Chang, Hsin-Yi Liao, Wen-Hsin Huang, Shih-Yi Lin, Tsung-Yu Tsai, Chao-Yuh Yang, Fuu-Jen Tsai, and Chao-Jung Chen, “Early prediction of severe acute pancreatitis by urinary beta-2 microglobulin/saposin B peak ratios on MALDI-TOF,” Clinica Chimica Acta, vol. 440, pp. 115–122, 2015.
- Ke Zhong, “Curcumin Mediates a Protective Effect Via TLR-4/NF-κB Signaling Pathway in Rat Model of Severe Acute Pancreatitis,” Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2015.
- Lutz Schneider, Bahar Jabrailova, Oliver Strobel, Thilo Hackert, and Jens Werner, “Inflammatory profiling of early experimental necrotizing pancreatitis,” Life Sciences, 2015.
- Cong Feng, Bei Li, Li-Li Wang, Li Chen, Xuan Zhou, Fa-Qin Lv, and Tan-Shi Li, “Effect of peritoneal lavage with ulinastatin on the expression of NF-kappa B and TNF-alpha in multiple organs of rats with severe acute pancreatitis,” Experimental And Therapeutic Medicine, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 2029–2034, 2015.
- Dalibor Novotny, Pavel Malina, Petra Krumpholcova, and Igor Tozzi, “Total Adiponectin, Adipocyte Fatty Acid Binding Protein, Fibroblast Growth Factor 21 and Proinflammatory Marker Levels During the Early Stage of Acute,” Clinical Laboratory, vol. 61, no. 9, pp. 1119–1128, 2015.
- Xianlin Zhao, Yumei Zhang, Juan Li, Meihua Wan, Shifeng Zhu, Hui Guo, Jin Xiang, Edwin C. Thrower, and Wenfu Tang, “Tissue Pharmacology of Da-Cheng-Qi Decoction in Experimental Acute Pancreatitis in Rats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- Ke-Ling Chen, Zhao-Ying Lv, Hong-Wei Yang, Yong Liu, Fei-Wu Long, Bin Zhou, Xiao-Feng Sun, Zhi-Hai Peng, Zong-Guang Zhou, and Yuan Li, “Effects of Tocilizumab on Experimental Severe Acute Pancreatitis and Associated Acute Lung Injury,” Critical Care Medicine, vol. 44, no. 8, pp. e664–e677, 2016.
- Guiliang Wang, Yan Liu, Shu-Feng Zhou, Ping Qiu, Linfang Xu, Ping Wen, Jianbo Wen, and Xianzhong Xiao, “Effect of Somatostatin, Ulinastatin and Gabexate on the Treatment of Severe Acute Pancreatitis,” The American Journal of the Medical Sciences, vol. 351, no. 5, pp. 506–512, 2016.
- Ai-Lin Wei, Qiang Guo, Ming-Jun Wang, Wei-Ming Hu, and Zhao-Da Zhang, “Early complications after interventions in patients with acute pancreatitis,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 2828–2836, 2016.
- Chunze Zhang, Yijia Wang, Wenzheng Fu, Weihua Zhang, Tao Wang, and Hai Qin, “A Meta-analysis on the Effect of Ulinastatin on Serum Levels of C-Reactive Protein, Interleukin 6, and Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha in Asian Patients with Acute Pancreatitis,” Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers, 2016.
- Hanna Sternby, Hannes Hartman, Dorthe Johansen, Henrik Thorlacius, and Sara Regner, “Predictive Capacity of Biomarkers for Severe Acute Pancreatitis,” European Surgical Research, vol. 56, no. 3-4, pp. 154–163, 2016.