- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 287173, 9 pages
Prevention and Management of Complications of and Training for Colorectal Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection
1Department of Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, 465 Kajii-cho, Kawaramachi-Hirokoji, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto 602-8566, Japan
2Department of Surgical Pathology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, 465 Kajii-cho, Kawaramachi-Hirokoji, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto 602-8566, Japan
Received 13 April 2013; Accepted 3 May 2013
Academic Editor: Alberto Arezzo
Copyright © 2013 Naohisa Yoshida et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wen-Hsin Hsu, Meng-Shun Sun, Hoi-Wan Lo, Ching-Yang Tsai, and Yu-Jou Tsai, “Clinical Practice of Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection for Early Colorectal Neoplasms by a Colonoscopist with Limited Gastric Experience,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Yutaka Inada, Naohisa Yoshida, Munehiro Kugai, Kazuhiro Kamada, Kazuhiro Katada, Kazuhiko Uchiyama, Osamu Handa, Tomohisa Takagi, Hideyuki Konishi, Nobuaki Yagi, Yuji Naito, Naoki Wakabayashi, Akio Yanagisawa, and Yoshito Itoh, “Prediction and Treatment of Difficult Cases in Colorectal Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Naohisa Yoshida, Yuji Naito, Ryouhei Hirose, Kiyoshi Ogiso, Yutaka Inada, Nilesh Fernandopulle, Nobuaki Yagi, Naoki Wakabayashi, Akio Yanagisawa, Yoshito Itoh, Kazuhiro Kamada, Kazuhiro Katada, Kazuhiko Uchiyama, Osamu Handa, Tomohisa Takagi, and Hideyuki Konishi, “Prevention of colonic spasm using l-menthol in colonoscopic examination,” International Journal of Colorectal Disease, 2014.