- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 287173, 9 pages
Prevention and Management of Complications of and Training for Colorectal Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection
1Department of Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, 465 Kajii-cho, Kawaramachi-Hirokoji, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto 602-8566, Japan
2Department of Surgical Pathology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, 465 Kajii-cho, Kawaramachi-Hirokoji, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto 602-8566, Japan
Received 13 April 2013; Accepted 3 May 2013
Academic Editor: Alberto Arezzo
Copyright © 2013 Naohisa Yoshida et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wen-Hsin Hsu, Meng-Shun Sun, Hoi-Wan Lo, Ching-Yang Tsai, and Yu-Jou Tsai, “Clinical Practice of Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection for Early Colorectal Neoplasms by a Colonoscopist with Limited Gastric Experience,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Yutaka Inada, Naohisa Yoshida, Munehiro Kugai, Kazuhiro Kamada, Kazuhiro Katada, Kazuhiko Uchiyama, Osamu Handa, Tomohisa Takagi, Hideyuki Konishi, Nobuaki Yagi, Yuji Naito, Naoki Wakabayashi, Akio Yanagisawa, and Yoshito Itoh, “Prediction and Treatment of Difficult Cases in Colorectal Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Naohisa Yoshida, Yuji Naito, Ryouhei Hirose, Kiyoshi Ogiso, Yutaka Inada, Nilesh Fernandopulle, Nobuaki Yagi, Naoki Wakabayashi, Akio Yanagisawa, Yoshito Itoh, Kazuhiro Kamada, Kazuhiro Katada, Kazuhiko Uchiyama, Osamu Handa, Tomohisa Takagi, and Hideyuki Konishi, “Prevention of colonic spasm using l-menthol in colonoscopic examination,” International Journal of Colorectal Disease, 2014.
- Kentaro Nakajima, Sameer K. Sharma, Sang W. Lee, and Jeffrey W. Milsom, “Avoiding colorectal resection for polyps: is CELS the best method?,” Surgical Endoscopy, 2015.
- Yuichi Tomiki, Masaya Kawai, Kazuhiro Takehara, Yoshihiko Tashiro, Shinya Munakata, Kazumasa Kure, Shun Ishiyama, Kiichi Sugimoto, Hirohiko Kamiyama, Makoto Takahashi, and Kazuhiro Sakamoto, “Clinical pathway to discharge 3 days after colorectal endoscopic submucosal dissection,” Digestive Endoscopy, 2015.
- Qi-Sheng Zhang, Bing Han, Jian-Hua Xu, Peng Gao, and Yu-Cui Shen, “Antimicrobial prophylaxis in patients with colorectal lesions undergoing endoscopic resection,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 21, no. 15, pp. 4715–4721, 2015.
- Naohisa Yoshida, Yuji Naito, Ryohei Hirose, Kiyoshi Ogiso, Kewin Tien Ho Siah, Yutaka Inada, Osamu Dohi, Kazuhiro Kamada, Kazuhiro Katada, Kazuhiko Uchiyama, Osamu Handa, Tomohisa Takagi, Hideyuki Konishi, Nobuaki Yagi, and Yoshito Itoh, “Risk of lens cloudiness during colorectal endoscopic submucosal dissection and ability of a novel lens cleaner to maintain and restore endoscopic view,” Digestive Endoscopy, 2015.
- Naohisa Yoshida, Yuji Naito, Kewin Tien Ho Siah, Takaaki Murakami, Kiyoshi Ogiso, Ryohei Hirose, Yutaka Inada, Ken Inoue, Hideyuki Konishi, Munehiro Kugai, Yasutaka Morimoto, Daisuke Hasegawa, Kazuyuki Kanemasa, Naoki Wakabayashi, Nobuaki Yagi, Akio Yanagisawa, and Yoshito Itoh, “High incidence of metachronous advanced adenoma and cancer after endoscopic resection of colon polyps ≥20 mm in size,” Digestive Endoscopy, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 194–202, 2015.