- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 290634, 8 pages
Fluorescence-Guided Surgery and Fluorescence Laparoscopy for Gastrointestinal Cancers in Clinically-Relevant Mouse Models
1Department of Surgery, University of California, San Diego, CA, USA
2AntiCancer, Inc., San Diego, CA, USA
3Moores UCSD Cancer Center, 3855 Health Science Drive No. 0987, La Jolla, CA 92093-0987, USA
Received 7 July 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editor: Guido Schumacher
Copyright © 2013 Cristina A. Metildi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ali A. Maawy, Yukihiko Hiroshima, Sharmeela Kaushal, George A. Luiken, Robert M. Hoffman, and Michael Bouvet, “Comparison of a chimeric anti-carcinoembryonic antigen antibody conjugated with visible or near-infrared fluorescent dyes for imaging pancreatic cancer in orthotopic nude mouse models,” Journal of Biomedical Optics, vol. 18, no. 12, 2013.
- Cristina A. Metildi, Sharmeela Kaushal, George A. Luiken, Mark A. Talamini, Robert M. Hoffman, and Michael Bouvet, “Fluorescently labeled chimeric anti-CEA antibody improves detection and resection of human colon cancer in a patient-derived orthotopic xenograft (PDOX) nude mouse model,” Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 109, no. 5, pp. 451–458, 2013.
- Shinji Miwa, Yukihiko Hiroshima, Shuya Yano, Yong Zhang, Yasunori Matsumoto, Fuminari Uehara, Mako Yamamoto, Hiroaki Kimura, Katsuhiro Hayashi, Michael Bouvet, Hiroyuki Tsuchiya, and Robert M. Hoffman, “Fluorescence-guided surgery improves outcome in an orthotopic osteosarcoma nude-mouse model,” Journal of Orthopaedic Research, 2014.
- Shinji Miwa, Yasunori Matsumoto, Yukihiko Hiroshima, Shuya Yano, Fuminari Uehara, Mako Yamamoto, Yong Zhang, Hiroaki Kimura, Katsuhiro Hayashi, Norio Yamamoto, Michael Bouvet, Naotoshi Sugimoto, Hiroyuki Tsuchiya, and Robert M. Hoffman, “Fluorescence guided-surgery of prostate cancer bone metastasis,” Journal of Surgical Research, 2014.
- Ali A. Maawy, Yukihiko Hiroshima, Yong Zhang, George A. Luiken, Robert M. Hoffman, and Michael Bouvet, “Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Linked to Near Infrared (NIR) Dyes Conjugated to Chimeric Anti-Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) Antibody Enhances Imaging of Liver Metastases in a Nude-Mouse Model of Human Colon Cancer,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 5, 2014.
- Cristina A. Metildi, Sharmeela Kaushal, George A. Luiken, Robert M. Hoffman, and Michael Bouvet, “Advantages of fluorescence-guided laparoscopic surgery of pancreatic cancer labeled with fluorescent anti-CEA antibodies in an orthotopic mouse model,” Journal of the American College of Surgeons, 2014.
- Ali A. Maawy, Yukihiko Hiroshima, Yong Zhang, George A. Luiken, Robert M. Hoffman, and Michael Bouvet, “Specific tumor labeling enhanced by polyethylene glycol linkage of near infrared dyes conjugated to a chimeric anti-carcinoembryonic antigen antibody in a nude mouse model of human pancreatic cancer,” Journal of Biomedical Optics, vol. 19, no. 10, 2014.