- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 290634, 8 pages
Fluorescence-Guided Surgery and Fluorescence Laparoscopy for Gastrointestinal Cancers in Clinically-Relevant Mouse Models
1Department of Surgery, University of California, San Diego, CA, USA
2AntiCancer, Inc., San Diego, CA, USA
3Moores UCSD Cancer Center, 3855 Health Science Drive No. 0987, La Jolla, CA 92093-0987, USA
Received 7 July 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editor: Guido Schumacher
Copyright © 2013 Cristina A. Metildi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ali A. Maawy, Yukihiko Hiroshima, Sharmeela Kaushal, George A. Luiken, and Robert M. Hoffman, “Comparison of a chimeric anti-carcinoembryonic antigen antibody conjugated with visible or near-infrared fluorescent dyes for imaging pancreatic cance r in orthotopic nude mouse models,” Journal of Biomedical Optics, vol. 18, no. 12, 2013.
- Cristina A. Metildi, Sharmeela Kaushal, George A. Luiken, Mark A. Talamini, Robert M. Hoffman, and Michael Bouvet, “Fluorescently labeled chimeric anti-CEA antibody improves detection and resection of human colon cancer in a patient-derived orthotopic xenograft (PDOX) nude mouse model,” Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 109, no. 5, pp. 451–458, 2013.
- Shinji Miwa, Yasunori Matsumoto, Yukihiko Hiroshima, Shuya Yano, Fuminari Uehara, Mako Yamamoto, Yong Zhang, Hiroaki Kimura, Katsuhiro Hayashi, Norio Yamamoto, Michael Bouvet, Naotoshi Sugimoto, Hiroyuki Tsuchiya, and Robert M. Hoffman, “Fluorescence guided-surgery of prostate cancer bone metastasis,” Journal of Surgical Research, 2014.
- Cristina A. Metildi, Sharmeela Kaushal, George A. Luiken, Robert M. Hoffman, and Michael Bouvet, “Advantages of fluorescence-guided laparoscopic surgery of pancreatic cancer labeled with fluorescent anti-CEA antibodies in an orthotopic mouse model,” Journal of the American College of Surgeons, 2014.