- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 329385, 7 pages
Prospective Study about the Utility of Endoscopic Ultrasound for Predicting the Safety of Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection in Early Gastric Cancer (T-HOPE 0801)
Department of Gastroenterology, Toranomon Hospital, 2-2-2 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8470, Japan
Received 13 January 2013; Accepted 5 February 2013
Academic Editor: Everson L. A. Artifon
Copyright © 2013 Daisuke Kikuchi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Hoteya, T. Iizuka, D. Kikuchi, and N. Yahagi, “Benefits of endoscopic submucosal dissection according to size and location of gastric neoplasm, compared with conventional mucosal resection,” Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 1102–1106, 2009.
- S. Oka, S. Tanaka, I. Kaneko et al., “Advantage of endoscopic submucosal dissection compared with EMR for early gastric cancer,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 64, no. 6, pp. 877–883, 2006.
- T. Iizuka, D. Kikuchi, S. Hoteya, N. Yahagi, and H. Takeda, “Endoscopic submucosal dissection for treatment of mesopharyngeal and hypopharyngeal carcinomas,” Endoscopy, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 113–117, 2009.
- T. Ohta, R. Ishihara, N. Uedo, et al., “Factors predicting perforation during endoscopic submucosal dissection for gastric cancer,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 75, pp. 1159–1165, 2012.
- D. Kikuchi, T. Iizuka, S. Hoteya, et al., “Usefulness of endoscopic ultrasound for the prediction of intraoperative bleeding of endoscopic submucosal dissection for gastric neoplasms,” Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, vol. 26, pp. 68–72, 2011.
- Japanese Gastric Cancer Association, “Japanese classification of gastric carcinoma, 2nd English edition,” Gastric Cancer, vol. 1, pp. 10–24, 1998.
- K. Hizawa, K. Iwai, M. Esaki, T. Matsumoto, H. Suekane, and M. Iida, “Is endoscopic ultrasonography indispensable in assessing the appropriateness of endoscopic resection for gastric cancer?” Endoscopy, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 973–978, 2002.
- J. Choi, S. G. Kim, J. P. Im, J. S. Kim, H. C. Jung, and I. S. Song, “Comparison of endoscopic ultrasonography and conventional endoscopy for prediction of depth of tumor invasion in early gastric cancer,” Endoscopy, vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 705–713, 2010.
- S. W. Jeon, M. K. Jung, C. M. Cho et al., “Predictors of immediate bleeding during endoscopic submucosal dissection in gastric lesions,” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 23, no. 9, pp. 1974–1979, 2009.
- T. Toyonaga, E. Nishino, T. Hirooka, C. Ueda, and K. Noda, “Intraoperative bleeding in endoscopic submucosal dissection in the stomach and strategy for prevention and treatment,” Digestive Endoscopy, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. S123–S127, 2006.
- N. Kakushima, M. Fujishiro, S. Kodashima, Y. Muraki, A. Tateishi, and M. Omata, “A learning curve for endoscopic submucosal dissection of gastric epithelial neoplasms,” Endoscopy, vol. 38, no. 10, pp. 991–995, 2006.