- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 356217, 5 pages
Association of IS605 and cag-PAI of Helicobacter pylori Isolated from Patients with Gastrointestinal Diseases in Taiwan
1Department of Microbiology, School of Medicine, China Medical University, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
2Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei 11217, Taiwan
3School of Medicine, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei 11221, Taiwan
4Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Taipei Medical University Hospital, Taipei 11031, Taiwan
5School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University, Taipei 11031, Taiwan
Received 4 September 2012; Revised 26 December 2012; Accepted 19 January 2013
Academic Editor: Vikram Kate
Copyright © 2013 Chih-Ho Lai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Faisal Rasheed, Barry James Campbell, Hanafiah Alfizah, Andrea Varro, Rabaab Zahra, Yoshio Yamaoka, and David Mark Pritchard, “ Analysis of Clinical Isolates of Helicobacter pylori in Pakistan Reveals High Degrees of Pathogenicity and High Frequencies of Antibiotic Resistance ,” Helicobacter, 2014.
- Debora Menezes da Costa, Eliane dos Santos Pereira, and Silvia Helena Barem Rabenhorst, “What exists beyond cagA and vacA? Helicobacter pylori genes in gastric diseases,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 21, no. 37, pp. 10563–10572, 2015.
- Wenjie Sun, Chi-Pang Wen, Jie Lin, Christopher Wen, Xia Pu, Maosheng Huang, Min Kuang Tsai, Chwen Keng Tsao, Xifeng Wu, and Wong-Ho Chow, “ABO blood types and cancer risk—A cohort study of 339,432 subjects in Taiwan,” Cancer Epidemiology, 2015.