- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 393015, 8 pages
Helicobacter pylori-Induced Chronic Gastritis and Assessing Risks for Gastric Cancer
1Department of Pathology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1425 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10029, USA
2Centre for Translational Research in Oncology (CITO) and Department of Hematology and Oncology, Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, Marcoleta 391, 8330074 Santiago, Chile
Received 27 December 2012; Accepted 25 February 2013
Academic Editor: N. Ananthakrishnan
Copyright © 2013 Gonzalo Carrasco and Alejandro H. Corvalan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yunqiang Zhang, Mingde Zang, Jianfang Li, Jun Ji, Jianian Zhang, Xiaolei Liu, Ying Qu, Liping Su, Chen Li, Yinyan Yu, Zhenggang Zhu, and Min Yan, “CEACAM6 promotes tumor migration, invasion, and metastasis in gastric cance r,” Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 283–290, 2014.
- Qurteeba Qadri, Roohi Rasool, G. M. Gulzar, Sameer Naqash, and Zafar A. Shah, “H. pylori Infection, Inflammation and Gastric Cancer,” Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer, 2014.