- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 393015, 8 pages
Helicobacter pylori-Induced Chronic Gastritis and Assessing Risks for Gastric Cancer
1Department of Pathology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1425 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10029, USA
2Centre for Translational Research in Oncology (CITO) and Department of Hematology and Oncology, Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, Marcoleta 391, 8330074 Santiago, Chile
Received 27 December 2012; Accepted 25 February 2013
Academic Editor: N. Ananthakrishnan
Copyright © 2013 Gonzalo Carrasco and Alejandro H. Corvalan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Donal M. Keogan, and Darren M. Griffith, “Current and Potential Applications of Bismuth-Based Drugs,” Molecules, vol. 19, no. 9, pp. 15258–15297, 2014.
- Han-Shao Liu, and Hua-Sheng Xiao, “MicroRNAs as potential biomarkers for gastric cancer,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 34, pp. 12007–12017, 2014.
- Ana Isabel Lopes, Filipa F. Vale, and Monica Oleastro, “Helicobacter pylori infection - recent developments in diagnosis,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 28, pp. 9299–9313, 2014.
- Xiaoying Zhou, Lin Li, Jing Su, and Guoxin Zhang, “Decreased miR-204 in H. pylori-Associated Gastric Cancer Promotes Cancer Cell Proliferation and Invasion by Targeting SOX4,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 7, 2014.
- Yunqiang Zhang, Mingde Zang, Jianfang Li, Jun Ji, Jianian Zhang, Xiaolei Liu, Ying Qu, Liping Su, Chen Li, Yinyan Yu, Zhenggang Zhu, Bingya Liu, and Min Yan, “CEACAM6 promotes tumor migration, invasion, and metastasis in gastric cancer,” Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 283–290, 2014.
- Qurteeba Qadri, Roohi Rasool, G. M. Gulzar, Sameer Naqash, and Zafar A. Shah, “H. pylori Infection, Inflammation and Gastric Cancer,” Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer, 2014.
- Thian-Sze Wong, Wei Gao, and Jimmy Yu-Wai Chan, “Transcription Regulation of E-Cadherin by Zinc Finger E-Box Binding Homeobox Proteins in Solid Tumors,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Changming Liu, Ying Zhang, Jie Zhan, Yuanyuan Zhao, Qijun Wan, Huiping Peng, and Wei Zhu, “Interleukin-23A is associated with tumor growth in Helicobacter-pylori -related human gastric cancer,” Cancer Cell International, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 104, 2014.
- Hitomi Ichikawa, Mitsushige Sugimoto, Takahiro Uotani, Shu Sahara, Mihoko Yamade, Moriya Iwaizumi, Takanori Yamada, Satoshi Osawa, Ken Sugimoto, Hiroaki Miyajima, Yoshio Yamaoka, and Takahisa Furuta, “ Influence of Prostate Stem Cell Antigen Gene Polymorphisms on Susceptibility to Helicobacter pylori -associated Diseases: A Case-control Study ,” Helicobacter, 2015.