- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 398172, 5 pages
Hepatic Encephalopathy after Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt in Patients with Recurrent Variceal Hemorrhage
1Institute of Radiology, University Medical Centre Ljubljana, Zaloška cesta 7, 1525 Ljubljana, Slovenia
2Department of Ginecology, University Medical Centre Ljubljana, Zaloška cesta 7, 1525 Ljubljana, Slovenia
3Department of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy, University Medical Centre Maribor, University of Maribor, Ljubljanska Ulica 5, 2000 Maribor and Medical Faculty, Slomškov trg 15, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
Received 14 September 2012; Accepted 22 December 2012
Academic Editor: Everson Artifon
Copyright © 2013 Popovič Peter et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lin Yang, Li-Juan Yuan, Rui Dong, Ji-Kai Yin, Qing Wang, Tao Li, Jiang-Bin Li, Xi-Lin Du, and Jian-Guo Lu, “Two surgical procedures for esophagogastric variceal bleeding in patients with portal hypertension,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 48, pp. 9418–9424, 2013.
- Halina White, “Neurologic Manifestations of Acute and Chronic Liver Disease,” CONTINUUM: Lifelong Learning in Neurology, vol. 20, pp. 670–680, 2014.
- Leigh C. Casadaban, Ahmad Parvinian, Jeet Minocha, Janesh Lakhoo, Christopher W. Grant, Charles E. Ray, M. Grace Knuttinen, James T. Bui, and Ron C. Gaba, “Clearing the Confusion over Hepatic Encephalopathy After TIPS Creation: Incidence, Prognostic Factors, and Clinical Outcomes,” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2014.
- R.C. Gaba, A. Parvinian, L.C. Casadaban, P.M. Couture, S.P. Zivin, J. Lakhoo, J. Minocha, C.E. Ray, M.G. Knuttinen, and J.T. Bui, “Survival benefit of TIPS versus serial paracentesis in patients with refractory ascites: a single institution case-control propensity score analysis,” Clinical Radiology, 2015.