- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 425840, 8 pages
Is Helicobacter pylori Infection the Primary Cause of Duodenal Ulceration or a Secondary Factor? A Review of the Evidence
1Department of General and Gastrointestinal Surgery, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry 605006, India
2Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Pondicherry 607402, India
3Division of Surgery and Interventional Science, University College London, London W1W 7ET, UK
Received 27 January 2013; Accepted 7 March 2013
Academic Editor: N. K. Maroju
Copyright © 2013 Vikram Kate et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rl Cui Rongli, “Helicobacter pylori infection: an overview in 2013, focus on therapy,” Chinese Medical Journal, vol. 127, no. 3, pp. 568–573, 2014.
- Bruna Maria Roesler, Elizabeth Maria Afonso Rabelo-Gonçalves, and José Murilo Robilotta Zeitune, “<i>Helicobacter pylori</i> and upper gastrointestinal diseases: A review,” Health, vol. 06, no. 04, pp. 263–273, 2014.