- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 430438, 11 pages
The Relation between Obesity and Survival after Surgical Resection of Hepatitis C Virus-Related Hepatocellular Carcinoma
1Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Osaka Red Cross Hospital, 5-30 Fudegasaki-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka 543-0027, Japan
2Department of Surgery, Osaka Red Cross Hospital, 5-30 Fudegasaki-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka 543-0027, Japan
3Department of Pathology, Osaka Red Cross Hospital, 5-30 Fudegasaki-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka 543-0027, Japan
Received 2 February 2013; Accepted 2 April 2013
Academic Editor: Fabio Farinati
Copyright © 2013 Hiroki Nishikawa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ester Vanni, “Obesity and Liver Cancer,” Clinics in Liver Disease, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 191–+, 2014.
- Xiaoxiang Rong, Fang Wei, Qian Geng, Jian Ruan, Hongfen shen, Aimin Li, and Rongcheng Luo, “The Association Between Body Mass Index and the Prognosis and Postoperative Complications of Hepatocellular Carcinoma,” Medicine, vol. 94, no. 31, pp. e1269, 2015.