- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 431231, 9 pages
Mucosal Barrier in Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
National Medical University, Donetsk 83003, Ukraine
Received 4 February 2013; Accepted 9 April 2013
Academic Editor: Devendra Amre
Copyright © 2013 A. E. Dorofeyev et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jayshree Mishra, Raj K. Verma, Gianfranco Alpini, Fanyin Meng, and Narendra Kumar, “Role of Janus Kinase 3 in Mucosal Differentiation and Predisposition to Colitis,” Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 288, no. 44, pp. 31795–31806, 2013.
- Stephan Vavricka, Alain Schoepfer, and Peter L. Lakatos, “Mucosal healing and deep remission: What does it mean?,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 43, pp. 7552–7560, 2013.
- Felipe Mendona Chaim, Daniela Tiemi Sato, Murilo Rocha Rodrigues, Alice Moreira Dias, Paulo Pedroso Silveira Junior, Jose Aires Pereira, and Carlos Augusto Real Martinez, “Evaluation of the application of enemas containing sucralfate in tissue content of neutral and acid mucins in experimental model of diversion colitis,” Acta Cirurgica Brasileira, vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 544–552, 2014.
- Maged Zeineldin, Matthew A. Miller, Ruth Sullivan, and Kristi L. Neufeld, “Nuclear adenomatous polyposis coli suppresses colitis-associated tumorigenesis in mice,” Carcinogenesis, vol. 35, no. 8, pp. 1881–1890, 2014.
- Shui-Jiao Chen, Xiao-Wei Liu, Jian-Ping Liu, Xi-Yan Yang, and Fang-Gen Lu, “Ulcerative colitis as a polymicrobial infection characterized by sustained broken mucus barrier,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 28, pp. 9468–9475, 2014.
- M. F. Neurath, “New targets for mucosal healing and therapy in inflammatory bowel diseases,” Mucosal Immunology, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 6–19, 2014.
- Simona Damiano, Annalisa Morano, Valentina Ucci, Roberta Accetta, Paolo Mondola, Roberto Paternò, V. Enrico Avvedimento, and Mariarosaria Santillo, “Dual oxidase 2 generated reactive oxygen species selectively mediate the induction of mucins by Epidermal Growth Factor in enterocytes,” The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2015.