- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 431231, 9 pages
Mucosal Barrier in Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
National Medical University, Donetsk 83003, Ukraine
Received 4 February 2013; Accepted 9 April 2013
Academic Editor: Devendra Amre
Copyright © 2013 A. E. Dorofeyev et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jayshree Mishra, Raj K. Verma, Gianfranco Alpini, and Fanyin Meng, “Role of Janus Kinase 3 in Mucosal Differentiation and Predisposition to Col itis,” Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 288, no. 44, pp. 31795–31806, 2013.
- Stephan Vavricka, Alain Schoepfer, and Peter L. Lakatos, “Mucosal healing and deep remission: What does it mean?,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 43, pp. 7552–7560, 2013.