- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 431231, 9 pages
Mucosal Barrier in Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
National Medical University, Donetsk 83003, Ukraine
Received 4 February 2013; Accepted 9 April 2013
Academic Editor: Devendra Amre
Copyright © 2013 A. E. Dorofeyev et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jayshree Mishra, Raj K. Verma, Gianfranco Alpini, Fanyin Meng, and Narendra Kumar, “Role of Janus Kinase 3 in Mucosal Differentiation and Predisposition to Colitis,” Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 288, no. 44, pp. 31795–31806, 2013.
- Stephan Vavricka, Alain Schoepfer, and Peter L. Lakatos, “Mucosal healing and deep remission: What does it mean?,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 43, pp. 7552–7560, 2013.
- Felipe Mendona Chaim, Daniela Tiemi Sato, Murilo Rocha Rodrigues, Alice Moreira Dias, Paulo Pedroso Silveira Junior, Jose Aires Pereira, and Carlos Augusto Real Martinez, “Evaluation of the application of enemas containing sucralfate in tissue content of neutral and acid mucins in experimental model of diversion colitis,” Acta Cirurgica Brasileira, vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 544–552, 2014.
- Maged Zeineldin, Matthew A. Miller, Ruth Sullivan, and Kristi L. Neufeld, “Nuclear adenomatous polyposis coli suppresses colitis-associated tumorigenesis in mice,” Carcinogenesis, vol. 35, no. 8, pp. 1881–1890, 2014.
- Shui-Jiao Chen, Xiao-Wei Liu, Jian-Ping Liu, Xi-Yan Yang, and Fang-Gen Lu, “Ulcerative colitis as a polymicrobial infection characterized by sustained broken mucus barrier,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 28, pp. 9468–9475, 2014.
- Hiroaki Shibahara, Michiyo Higashi, Seiya Yokoyama, Karine Rousseau, Iwao Kitazono, Masahiko Osako, Hiroshi Shirahama, Yukie Tashiro, Yasuhiro Kurumiya, Michihiko Narita, Shingo Kuze, Hiroshi Hasagawa, Takehito Kato, Hitoshi Kubota, Hideaki Suzuki, Toshiyuki Arai, Yu Sakai, Norihiro Yuasa, Masahiko Fujino, Shinji Kondo, Yoshichika Okamoto, Tatsuyoshi Yamamoto, Takashi Hiromatsu, Eiji Sasaki, Kazuhisa Shirai, Satoru Kawai, Koutarou Hattori, Hideki Tsuji, Osamu Okochi, Masaki Sakamoto, Akinobu Kondo, Naomi Konishi, Surinder K. Batra, and Suguru Yonezawa, “A Comprehensive Expression Analysis of Mucins in Appendiceal Carcinoma in a Multicenter Study: MUC3 Is a Novel Prognostic Factor,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 12, 2014.
- M. F. Neurath, “New targets for mucosal healing and therapy in inflammatory bowel diseases,” Mucosal Immunology, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 6–19, 2014.
- Anna Perez-Bosque, Lluisa Miro, Monica Maijo, Javier Polo, Joy Campbell, Louis Russell, Joe Crenshaw, Eric Weaver, and Miquel Moreto, “Dietary intervention with serum-derived bovine immunoglobulins protects barrier function in a mouse model of colitis,” American Journal Of Physiology-Gastrointestinal And Liver Physiology, vol. 308, no. 12, pp. G1012–G1018, 2015.
- Pengpeng Xia, Yajie Zou, Yiting Wang, Yujie Song, Wei Liu, David H. Francis, and Guoqiang Zhu, “Receptor for the F4 fimbriae of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli (ETEC),” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2015.
- Jennifer M. Monk, Claire P. Zhang, Wenqing Wu, Leila Zarepoor, Jenifer T. Lu, Ronghua Liu, K. Peter Pauls, Geoffrey A. Wood, Rong Tsao, Lindsay E. Robinson, and Krista A. Power, “White and dark kidney beans reduce colonic mucosal damage and inflammation in response to dextran sodium sulfate,” The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, 2015.
- Simona Damiano, Annalisa Morano, Valentina Ucci, Roberta Accetta, Paolo Mondola, Roberto Paternò, V. Enrico Avvedimento, and Mariarosaria Santillo, “Dual oxidase 2 generated reactive oxygen species selectively mediate the induction of mucins by Epidermal Growth Factor in enterocytes,” The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2015.
- Anja Ostrowski, Daniel Nordmeyer, Alexander Boreham, Cornelia Holzhausen, Lars Mundhenk, Christina Graf, Martina C. Meinke, Annika Vogt, Sabrina Hadam, Juergen Lademann, Eckart Ruehl, Ulrike Alexiev, and Achim D. Gruber, “Overview about the localization of nanoparticles in tissue and cellular context by different imaging techniques,” Beilstein Journal of Nanotechnology, vol. 6, pp. 263–280, 2015.
- Enrico Finotti, Riccardo Gezzi, Fabio Nobili, Ivana Garaguso, and Mendel Friedman, “Effect of apple, baobab, red-chicory, and pear extracts on cellular energy expenditure and morphology of a Caco-2 cells using transepithelial electrical resistance (TEER) and scanning electron microscopy (SEM),” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 29, pp. 22490–22498, 2015.