- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 518483, 9 pages
Update on the Diagnosis and Management of Refractory Coeliac Disease
Department of Gastroenterology, VU University Medical Center, De Boelelaan 1118, 1081 HZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Received 6 March 2013; Accepted 25 March 2013
Academic Editor: Marcela Kopacova
Copyright © 2013 Petula Nijeboer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hongxiang Liu, Rishi K. Fofaria, Simon M. Greenfield, Alistair Robson, Penny Wright, Peter G. Isaacson, and Jeremy Woodward, “The aberrant intraepithelial T cells in refractory coeliac disease show epi dermotropism,” Journal of Clinical Pathology, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 380–382, 2014.
- Roberta Caruso, Irene Marafini, Silvia Sedda, Giovanna Del Vecchio Blanco, Paolo Giuffrida, Thomas T. MacDonald, Gino Roberto Corazza, Francesco Pallone, and Antonio Di Sabatino, “Analysis of the cytokine profile in the duodenal mucosa of refractory coeli ac disease patients,” Clinical Science, vol. 126, no. 5-6, pp. 451–458, 2014.