- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 532013, 7 pages
Current Status of the Open Abdomen Treatment for Intra-Abdominal Infection
1Department of Gastrointestinal and Pancreatic Surgery, The First Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-Sen University, 58 2nd Zhongshan Road, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510080, China
2Department of Surgery, Jinling Hospital, Medical School of Nanjing University, 305 East Zhongshan Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210002, China
Received 4 May 2013; Revised 31 August 2013; Accepted 15 September 2013
Academic Editor: Ioannis Pliakos
Copyright © 2013 Yujie Yuan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fausto Catena, Salomone Di Saverio, Luca Ansaloni, Mark Malangoni, Ernest E. Moore, Frederick A. Moore, Rao Ivatury, Raul Coimbra, Ari Leppaniemi, Walter Biffl, Yoram Kluger, Gustavo P. Fraga, Carlos A. Ordonez, Sanjay Marwah, Igor Gerych, Jae Gil Lee, Cristian Trana, Federico Coccolini, Francesco Corradetti, and James Kirkby-Bott, “Current concept of abdominal sepsis: WSES position paper,” World Journal of Emergency Surgery, vol. 9, 2014.
- Massimo Sartelli, Fikri M. Abu-Zidan, Luca Ansaloni, Miklosh Bala, Marcelo A. Beltrán, Walter L. Biffl, Fausto Catena, Osvaldo Chiara, Federico Coccolini, Raul Coimbra, Zaza Demetrashvili, Demetrios Demetriades, Jose J. Diaz, Salomone Di Saverio, Gustavo P. Fraga, Wagih Ghnnam, Ewen A. Griffiths, Sanjay Gupta, Andreas Hecker, Aleksandar Karamarkovic, Victor Y. Kong, Reinhold Kafka-Ritsch, Yoram Kluger, Rifat Latifi, Ari Leppaniemi, Jae Gil Lee, Michael McFarlane, Sanjay Marwah, Frederick A. Moore, Carlos A. Ordonez, Gerson Alves Pereira, Haralds Plaudis, Vishal G. Shelat, Jan Ulrych, Sanoop K. Zachariah, Martin D. Zielinski, Maria Paula Garcia, and Ernest E. Moore, “The role of the open abdomen procedure in managing severe abdominal sepsis: WSES position paper,” World Journal of Emergency Surgery, vol. 10, no. 1, 2015.