- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 587574, 7 pages
Optimisation of Radiation Exposure to Gastroenterologists and Patients during Therapeutic ERCP
1Radiological Sciences Department, College of Applied Medical Sciences, King Saud University, P.O. Box 10219, Riyadh 11433, Saudi Arabia
2Radiology and Medical Imaging Department, College of Applied Medical Sciences, Salman bin Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 422, Al-kharj 11942, Saudi Arabia
3Public Gastroenterology Department, University Hospital of Larissa, P.O. Box 1425, 41110 Larissa, Greece
4University Gastroenterology Department, University Hospital of Larissa, P.O. Box 1425, 41110 Larissa, Greece
5Radiology Department, University Hospital of Larissa, P.O. Box 1425, 41110 Larissa, Greece
6Medical Physics Department, University Hospital of Larissa, P.O. Box 1425, 41110 Larissa, Greece
Received 12 November 2012; Revised 18 January 2013; Accepted 4 February 2013
Academic Editor: Stuart Sherman
Copyright © 2013 Khalid Alzimami et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ekaterina Saukko, Anja Henner, and Sanna-Mari Ahonen, “Radiation exposure to patients during endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography: A multicentre study in Finland,” Radiography, 2014.
- Immanuel K H Ho, Brooks D Cash, Henry Cohen, Stephen B Hanauer, Michelle Inkster, David A Johnson, Michael M Maher, Douglas K Rex, Abdo Saad, Ajaypal Singh, Madan M Rehani, and Eamonn M Quigley, “Radiation Exposure in Gastroenterology: Improving Patient and Staff Protection,” The American Journal of Gastroenterology, 2014.
- A. Huda, W. J. Garzón, G. C. L. Filho, B. Vieira, R. Kramer, X. G. Xu, Y. Gao, and H. J. Khoury, “Evaluation Of Staff, Patient And Foetal Radiation Doses Due To Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (Ercp) Procedures In A Pregnant Patient,” Radiation Protection Dosimetry, pp. ncv354, 2015.
- A. Sulieman, M. Elzaki, M. Alkhorayef, E. Babikir, M. Abuzaid, A. Dalton, and D. Bradley, “Assessment of patient dose and radiogenic risks during endoscopic retragrade chalangiopancreatography,” Applied Radiation and Isotopes, 2016.