- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 602321, 12 pages
The Role of Vitamin D in Primary Biliary Cirrhosis: Possible Genetic and Cell Signaling Mechanisms
Vietnamese American Medical Research Foundation, 14971 Brookhurst Street, Westminster, CA 92683, USA
Received 26 June 2012; Revised 8 November 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: P. Malfertheiner
Copyright © 2013 Khanh vinh quốc Lương and Lan Thi Hoàng Nguyễn. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ming Zhu, and Lie-Ming Xu, “Relationship between vitamin D and chronic liver diseases,” World Chinese Journal of Digestology, vol. 21, no. 18, pp. 1714–1719, 2013.
- Evaggelia Liaskou, Louisa E. Jeffery, Palak J. Trivedi, Gary M. Reynolds, Shankar Suresh, Tony Bruns, David H. Adams, David M. Sansom, and Gideon M. Hirschfield, “Loss of CD28 Expression by Liver-Infiltrating T Cells Contributes to Pathogenesis of Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis,” Gastroenterology, vol. 147, no. 1, pp. 221–U362, 2014.
- Sonia Berrih-Aknin, “Myasthenia Gravis: Paradox versus paradigm in autoimmunity,” Journal of Autoimmunity, 2014.