- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 620707, 4 pages
Calprotectin Is a Useful Tool in Distinguishing Coexisting Irritable Bowel-Like Symptoms from That of Occult Inflammation among Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients in Remission
1Department of Gastroenterology, Østfold Hospital Trust, 1603 Fredrikstad, Norway
2Department of Health Sciences, Østfold University College, K.G. Meldahlsvei 9, 1671 Kråkerøy, Norway
3Department of Research, Telemark Hospital Trust, 3710 Skien, Norway
4Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo-Oslo University Hospital, 0450 Oslo, Norway
Received 19 November 2012; Accepted 17 January 2013
Academic Editor: Peter James Whorwell
Copyright © 2013 Lars-Petter Jelsness-Jørgensen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- N. Waugh, E. Cummins, P. Royle, N-B Kandala, D. Shyangdan, R. Arasaradnam, C. Clar, and R. Johnston, “Faecal calprotectin testing for differentiating amongst inflammatory and non-inflammatory bowel diseases: systematic review and economic evaluation,” Health Technology Assessment, vol. 17, no. 55, pp. 1–+, 2013.
- Vladimir Stanisic, and Eamonn M. M. Quigley, “The overlap between IBS and IBD - what is it and what does it mean?,” Expert Review of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 139–145, 2014.
- Jan Daebritz, Jason Musci, and Dirk Foell, “Diagnostic utility of faecal biomarkers in patients with irritable bowel syndrome,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 363–375, 2014.
- Paul B. Stoddard, Leyla J. Ghazi, Jade Wong-You-Cheong, Raymond K. Cross, and Fauzia Q. Vandermeer, “Magnetic Resonance Enterography,” Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 229–239, 2015.