- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 625937, 5 pages
Changes in Antibiotic Susceptibility of Helicobacter pylori in the Course of Eight Years in the Zaanstreek Region in The Netherlands
1Department of Internal Medicine, Zaans Medisch Centrum, Zaandam, The Netherlands
2Department of Microbiology, Zaans Medisch Centrum, Zaandam, The Netherlands
Received 11 December 2012; Revised 14 February 2013; Accepted 18 February 2013
Academic Editor: Sergio Morini
Copyright © 2013 R. J. L. F. Loffeld and B. F. M. Werdmuller. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Enzo Ierardi, Floriana Giorgio, Giuseppe Losurdo, Alfredo Di Leo, and Mariabeatrice Principi, “How antibiotic resistances could change Helicobacter pylori treatment: A matter of geography?,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 45, pp. 8168–8180, 2013.
- Giovanni Cammarota, Gianluca Ianiro, Stefano Bibbo, Teresa Antonella Di Rienzo, Luca Masucci, Maurizio Sanguinetti, and Antonio Gasbarrini, “Culture-guided treatment approach for Helicobacter pylori infection: Review of the literature,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 18, pp. 5205–5211, 2014.
- Hans Scheruebl, Wolfgang Fischbach, Erik Glocker, and Peter Malfertheiner, “What is new in the Treatment of Helicobacter-pylori-Infection?,” Deutsche Medizinische Wochenschrift, vol. 140, no. 4, pp. 277–U82, 2015.