- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 634929, 7 pages
Indirect Comparison Showed Survival Benefit from Adjuvant Chemoradiotherapy in Completely Resected Gastric Cancer with D2 Lymphadenectomy
1Department of Oncology, Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 510120, China
2Department of Oncology, Huizhou Center Hospital, Huizhou 516001, China
Received 2 August 2013; Accepted 29 August 2013
Academic Editor: Qiang Xia
Copyright © 2013 Qiong Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yaxiong Zhang, Jin Sheng, Shiyang Kang, Wenfeng Fang, Yue Yan, Zhihuang Hu, Shaodong Hong, Xuan Wu, Tao Qin, Wenhua Liang, and Li Zhang, “Patients with Exon 19 Deletion Were Associated with Longer Progression-Free Survival Compared to Those with L858R Mutation after First-Line EGFR-TKIs for Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Meta-Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 9, 2014.
- Xuanzhang Huang, Peng Gao, Jingxu Sun, Xiaowan Chen, Yongxi Song, Junhua Zhao, Huimian Xu, and Zhenning Wang, “Clinicopathological and prognostic significance of circulating tumor cells in patients with gastric cancer: A meta-analysis,” International Journal of Cancer, 2014.
- J. W. Liang, Z. C. Zheng, T. Yu, X. Wang, and J. J. Zhang, “Is postoperative adjuvant chemoradiotherapy efficacious and safe for gastric cancer patients with D2 lymphadenectomy? A meta-analysis of the literatur,” Ejso, vol. 40, no. 12, pp. 1614–1621, 2014.