- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 696423, 6 pages
-FLT PET/CT in Patients with Gastric Carcinoma
1Department of Nuclear Medicine, Oncological Centre, Bydgoszcz, Poland
2Department of Positron Emission Tomography and Molecular Diagnostics, Collegium Medicum, Nicolaus Copernicus University, 85-796 Bydgoszcz, Poland
3Department of Oncological Surgery, Oncological Centre, 85-796 Bydgoszcz, Poland
4Department of Cancer Pathology and Pathomorphology, Collegium Medicum, Nicolaus Copernicus University, 85-796 Bydgoszcz, Poland
5Department of Radiology, Medical University of Gdańsk, 80-952 Gdańsk, Poland
Received 16 September 2013; Accepted 24 November 2013
Academic Editor: Iwona Sudoł-Szopinska
Copyright © 2013 Bogdan Małkowski et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- U. Wojciechowska, J. Didkowska, and W. Zatoński, Cancer in Poland in 2010, Centrum Onkologii, Warsaw, Poland, 2012.
- E. Mochiki, H. Kuwano, H. Katoh, T. Asao, N. Oriuchi, and K. Endo, “Evaluation of 18F-2-deoxy-2-fluoro-D-glucose positron emission tomography for gastric cancer,” World Journal of Surgery, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 247–253, 2004.
- A. Stahl, K. Ott, W. A. Weber et al., “FDG PET imaging of locally advanced gastric carcinomas: correlation with endoscopic and histopathological findings,” European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 288–295, 2003.
- A. F. Shields, J. R. Grierson, B. M. Dohmen et al., “Imaging proliferation in vivo with [F-18]FLT and positron emission tomography,” Nature Medicine, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 1334–1336, 1998.
- T. Staniuk, W. Zegarski, B. Malkowski, M. Jankowski, M. Klag, and T. Pietrzak, “Evaluation of 18F-FLT PET/CT usefulness in diagnosis and qualification for surgical treatment of gastric cancer,” Współczesna Onkologia, no. 2, pp. 165–170, 2013.
- A. Smereczynski, T. Starzynska, and K. Kolaczyk, “Ultrasound of selected pathologies of small intestines,” Journal of Ultrasound, vol. 13, pp. 155–166, 2013.
- G. Cwik and I. Gierblinski, “Errors and mistakes in the ultrasound diagnosis of the pancreas.,” Journal of Ultrasound, vol. 13, pp. 178–191, 2013.
- A. Y. Kim, J. K. Han, T. K. Kim, S. J. Park, and B. I. Choi, “MR imaging of advanced gastric cancer: comparison of various MR pulse sequences using water and gadopentetate dimeglumine as oral contrast agents,” Abdominal Imaging, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 7–13, 2000.
- J. W. Kim, S. S. Shin, S. H. Heo et al., “Diagnostic performance of 64-section CT using CT gastrography in preoperative T staging of gastric cancer according to 7th edition of AJCC cancer staging manual,” European Radiology, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 654–662, 2012.
- H. Takahashi, K. Ukawa, N. Ohkawa et al., “Significance of 18F-2-deoxy-2-fluoro-glucose accumulation in the stomach on positron emission tomography,” Annals of Nuclear Medicine, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 391–397, 2009.
- T. Kawamura, T. Kusakabe, T. Sugino, et al., “Expression of glucose transporter-1 in human gastrin carcinoma: association with tumor aggressiveness, metastases, and patient survival,” Cancer, vol. 92, no. 3, pp. 634–641, 2001.
- A. Yamada, K. Oguchi, M. Fukushima, Y. Imai, and M. Kadoya, “Evaluation of 2-deoxy-2-[18F]fluoro-D-glucose positron emission tomography in gastric carcinoma: relation to histological subtypes, depth of tumor invasion, and glucose transporter-1 expression,” Annals of Nuclear Medicine, vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 597–604, 2006.
- K. Herrmann, K. Ott, A. K. Buck et al., “Imaging gastric cancer with PET and the radiotracers 18F-FLT and 18F-FDG: a comparative analysis,” Journal of Nuclear Medicine, vol. 48, no. 12, pp. 1945–1950, 2007.
- R. Kameyama, Y. Yamamoto, K. Izuishi et al., “Detection of gastric cancer using 18F-FLT PET: comparison with 18F-FDG PET,” European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 382–388, 2009.