- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 730261, 5 pages
Detection of Neoplastic Gastric Lesions Using Capsule Endoscopy: Pilot Study
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, College of Medicine, The Catholic University of Korea, 505 Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul 137-701, Republic of Korea
Received 24 March 2013; Revised 26 April 2013; Accepted 29 April 2013
Academic Editor: Spiros D. Ladas
Copyright © 2013 Byoung Yeon Jun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Van Gossum and M. Ibrahim, “Video capsule endoscopy: what is the future?” Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 807–826, 2010.
- M. Waterman and I. M. Gralnek, “Capsule endoscopy of the esophagus,” Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, vol. 43, no. 7, pp. 605–612, 2009.
- T. Rokkas, K. Papaxoinis, K. Triantafyllou, and S. D. Ladas, “A meta-analysis evaluating the accuracy of colon capsule endoscopy in detecting colon polyps,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 792–798, 2010.
- C. Spada, M. E. Riccioni, C. Hassan, L. Petruzziello, P. Cesaro, and G. Costamagna, “Pillcam colon capsule endoscopy: a prospective, randomized trial comparing two regimens of preparation,” Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 119–124, 2011.
- C. Spada, C. Hassan, M. Munoz-Navas, et al., “Second-generation colon capsule endoscopy compared with colonoscopy,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 74, no. 3, pp. 581–589, 2011.
- M. K. Shariff, E. L. Bird-Lieberman, M. O'Donovan, et al., “Randomized crossover study comparing efficacy of transnasal endoscopy with that of standard endoscopy to detect Barrett's esophagus,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 75, no. 5, pp. 954–961, 2012.
- W. H. Choe, J. H. Kim, S. Y. Ko et al., “Comparison of transnasal small-caliber vsperoral conventional esophagogastroduodenoscopy for evaluating varices in unsedated cirrhotic patients,” Endoscopy, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 649–656, 2011.
- A. Frigerio, A. Temporelli, B. P. Imbimbo, and F. Muzio, “Cimetropium bromide as a relaxant for the radiological examination of the stomach and duodenum,” Current Medical Research and Opinion, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 319–325, 1986.
- M. Ahsan, L. Babaei, A. Gholamrezaei, and M. H. Emami, “Simethicone for the preparation before esophagogastroduodenoscopy,” Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy, vol. 2011, Article ID 484532, 4 pages, 2011.
- Z. Liao, R. Gao, C. Xu, and Z. S. Li, “Indications and detection, completion, and retention rates of small-bowel capsule endoscopy: a systematic review,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 71, no. 2, pp. 280–286, 2010.
- Y. Kobayashi, H. Watabe, A. Yamada et al., “Diagnostic yield of capsule endoscopy for gastric diseases,” Abdominal Imaging, vol. 37, pp. 29–34, 2012.
- L. Wu, Y. Cao, C. Liao, J. Huang, and F. Gao, “Systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials of Simethicone for gastrointestinal endoscopic visibility,” Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 227–235, 2011.
- P. Swain, A. Toor, F. Volke et al., “Remote magnetic manipulation of a wireless capsule endoscope in the esophagus and stomach of humans (with videos),” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 71, no. 7, pp. 1290–1293, 2010.
- E. Morita, N. Ohtsuka, Y. Shindo et al., “In vivo trial of a driving system for a self-propelling capsule endoscope using a magnetic field (with video),” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 72, no. 4, pp. 836–840, 2010.
- J. Keller, C. Fibbe, F. Volke et al., “Inspection of the human stomach using remote-controlled capsule endoscopy: a feasibility study in healthy volunteers (with videos),” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 73, no. 1, pp. 22–28, 2011.
- J. F. Rey, H. Ogata, N. Hosoe et al., “Feasibility of stomach exploration with a guided capsule endoscope,” Endoscopy, vol. 42, no. 7, pp. 541–545, 2010.