- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 739029, 11 pages
Efficacy and Tolerability of Peginterferon α-2a and Peginterferon α-2b, Both plus Ribavirin, for Chronic Hepatitis C: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
1Shanghai Public Health Clinical Center Affiliated to Fudan University, Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine, No. 2901 Caolang Road, Jinshan District, Shanghai 201508, China
2Shanghai Medical College, Fudan University, Department of Oncology, Shanghai 200032, China
3Shanghai Cancer Center, Department of Integrative Medicine, Shanghai 200032, China
4The Central Hospital of China Aerospace Corporation, Beijing 100049, China
Received 29 December 2012; Revised 26 February 2013; Accepted 17 March 2013
Academic Editor: Fabio Marra
Copyright © 2013 Zongguo Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ed Wilkins, Mark Nelson, Kosh Agarwal, Dola Awoyemi, Eleanor Barnes, Sanjay Bhagani, Gary Brook, Ashley Brown, Sheena Castelino, Graham Cooke, Martin Fisher, Anna Maria Geretti, Robert James, Ranjababu Kulasegaram, Clifford Leen, David Mutimer, Chloe Orkin, Emma Page, Adrian Palfreeman, Padmasayee Papineni, Alison Rodger, and C. Y. William Tong, “British HIV Association guidelines for the management of hepatitis viruses in adults infected with HIV 2013,” Hiv Medicine, vol. 14, pp. 1–71, 2013.
- Qing-Nian Xu, Zong-Guo Yang, Yun-Fei Lu, and Xiao-Rong Chen, “A retrospective study of peginterferon plus ribavirin for treatment of chronic hepatitis C in patients who had undergone previous antiviral therapy,” World Chinese Journal of Digestology, vol. 21, no. 19, pp. 1797–1802, 2013.