- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 782581, 12 pages
Expression of Potential Cancer Stem Cell Marker ABCG2 is Associated with Malignant Behaviors of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
1Department of Hepatobiliary Surgery, Affiliated Drum Tower Hospital of Nanjing University Medical School, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210008, China
2Department of Hepatobiliary Surgery, Drum Tower Clinical Medical College of Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210008, China
3School of Medicine, Nanjing University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210093, China
Received 30 July 2013; Accepted 27 August 2013
Academic Editor: Qiang Xia
Copyright © 2013 Guang Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Monica Cojoc, Katrin Mäbert, Michael H. Muders, and Anna Dubrovska, “A role for cancer stem cells in therapy resistance: cellular and molecular mechanisms,” Seminars in Cancer Biology, 2014.
- Jun-Kyum Kim, Hee-Young Jeon, and Hyunggee Kim, “The molecular mechanisms underlying the therapeutic resistance of cancer stem cells,” Archives of Pharmacal Research, 2014.
- Zhongxia Wang, Chunping Jiang, Weibo Chen, Guang Zhang, Dongjun Luo, Yin Cao, Junhua Wu, Yitao Ding, and Baorui Liu, “Baicalein Induces Apoptosis and Autophagy via Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Anna Bergamaschi, Zeynep Madak-Erdogan, Yu Jin Kim, Yoon-La Choi, Hailing Lu, and Benita S. Katzenellenbogen, “The forkhead transcription factor FOXM1 promotes endocrine resistance and invasiveness in estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer by expansion of ste,” Breast Cancer Research, vol. 16, no. 5, 2014.
- Ming Sun, Chuanxu Yang, Jin Zheng, Miao Wang, Muwan Chen, Dang Quang Svend Le, Jørgen Kjems, and Cody Eric Bünger, “Enhanced efficacy of chemotherapy for breast cancer stem cells by simultaneous suppression of multidrug resistance and antiapoptotic cellular defense,” Acta Biomaterialia, 2015.
- Sheng-xian Yuan, Jie Wang, Fu Yang, Qi-fei Tao, Jin Zhang, Li-li Wang, Yuan Yang, Hui Liu, Zhen-guang Wang, Qing-guo Xu, Jia Fan, Lei Liu, Shu-han Sun, and Wei-ping Zhou, “ Long noncoding RNA DANCR increases stemness features of hepatocellular carcinoma by derepression of CTNNB1 ,” Hepatology, 2015.
- Young Lee, Seung Ryu, Se Bae, Tae Park, Kang Kwon, Yun Noh, and Sung Kim, “Cross-platform meta-analysis of multiple gene expression profiles identifies novel expression signatures in acquired anthracycline-resistant breast cancer,” Oncology Reports, 2015.
- Ilaria Dando, Marco Cordani, Elisa Dalla Pozza, Giulia Biondani, Massimo Donadelli, and Marta Palmieri, “Antioxidant Mechanisms and ROS-Related MicroRNAs in Cancer Stem Cells,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2015, pp. 1–13, 2015.