- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 785483, 5 pages
Combined EUS-Guided Abdominal Cavity Drainage and Cystogastrostomy for the Ruptured Pancreatic Pseudocyst
Shengjing Hospital, China Medical University, No. 36 Sanhao Street, Shenyang, Liaoning Province 110004, China
Received 5 November 2012; Revised 13 January 2013; Accepted 7 February 2013
Academic Editor: Juan Vila
Copyright © 2013 Ge Nan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dong Qian, and Ming-Fang Qin, “Diagnosis and treatment of pancreatic pseudocysts by endoscopy and laparoscopy: Our experience with 56 cases,” World Chinese Journal of Digestology, vol. 21, no. 20, pp. 1992–1995, 2013.
- Carlo Fabbri, Carmelo Luigiano, Andrea Lisotti, Vincenzo Cennamo, Clara Virgilio, Giancarlo Caletti, and Pietro Fusaroli, “Endoscopic ultrasound-guided treatments: Are we getting evidence based - a systematic review,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 26, pp. 8424–8448, 2014.
- Vinay Dhir, Rajesh Kumar Paramasivam, Josef Carlo Lazaro, and Amit Maydeo, “The role of therapeutic endoscopic ultrasound now and for the future,” Expert Review of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, pp. 1–17, 2014.