- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 785483, 5 pages
Combined EUS-Guided Abdominal Cavity Drainage and Cystogastrostomy for the Ruptured Pancreatic Pseudocyst
Shengjing Hospital, China Medical University, No. 36 Sanhao Street, Shenyang, Liaoning Province 110004, China
Received 5 November 2012; Revised 13 January 2013; Accepted 7 February 2013
Academic Editor: Juan Vila
Copyright © 2013 Ge Nan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Giovannini, “EUS-guided pancreatic pseudocyst drainage,” Techniques in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 32–38, 2007.
- M. Vosoghi, S. Sial, B. Garrett et al., “EUS-guided pancreatic pseudocyst drainage: review and experience at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center,” Medscape General Medicine, vol. 4, no. 3, article 2, 2002.
- H. Seifert, C. Dietrich, T. Schmitt, W. Caspary, and T. Wehrmann, “Endoscopic ultrasound-guided one-step transmural drainage of cystic abdominal lesions with a large-channel echo endoscope,” Endoscopy, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 255–259, 2000.
- S. R. Rotman and M. Kahaleh, “Pancreatic fluid collection drainage by endoscopic ultrasound: new perspectives,” Endoscopic Ultrasound, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 61–68, 2012.
- W. J. Yoon and W. R. Brugge, “Endoscopic ultrasound and pancreatic cystic lesions diagnostic and therapeutic applications,” Endoscopic Ultrasound, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 75–79, 2012.
- J. Baillie, “Pancreatic pseudocysts (Part II),” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 105–113, 2004.
- M. Barthet, G. Lamblin, M. Gasmi, V. Vitton, A. Desjeux, and J. C. Grimaud, “Clinical usefulness of a treatment algorithm for pancreatic pseudocysts,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 245–252, 2008.
- N. Breslin and M. B. Wallace, “Diagnosis and fine needle aspiration of pancreatic pseudocysts: the role of endoscopic ultrasound,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics of North America, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 781–790, 2002.
- S. Mallery, D. Quirk, K. Lewandrowski, B. Centeno, A. L. Warshaw, and W. Brugge, “EUS-guided FNA with cyst fluid analysis in pancreatic cystic lesions,” Endoscopy, vol. 30, no. supplement, article A80, 1998.
- N. Hamza and B. J. Ammori, “Laparoscopic drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts: a methodological approach,” Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 148–155, 2010.
- V. V. Gumaste and P. B. Dave, “Editorial: pancreatic pseudocyst drainage—the needle or the scalpel?” Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 500–505, 1991.
- W. E. Torres, M. B. Evert, B. R. Baumgartner, and M. E. Bernardino, “Percutaneous aspiration and drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 147, no. 5, pp. 1007–1009, 1986.
- T. E. Yusuf and T. H. Baron, “Endoscopic transmural drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts: results of a national and an international survey of ASGE members,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 63, no. 2, pp. 223–227, 2006.
- L. Wenchman, M. L. Kylanpaa, P. Puolakkainen, et al., “Endoscopic treatment of pancreatic pseudocysts,” Surgical Endoscopy, vol. 20, pp. 603–607, 2006.
- M. Barthet, “Endoscopic treatment of chronic pancreatitis,” Gastroentérologie Clinique et Biologique, vol. 26, no. 5 , supplement, pp. B130–B139, 2002.
- T. H. Baron, “Endoscopic drainage of pancreatic fluid collections and pancreatic necrosis,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics of North America, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 743–764, 2003.
- B. C. Jacobson, T. H. Baron, D. G. Adler et al., “ASGE guideline: the role of endoscopy in the diagnosis and the management of cystic lesions and inflammatory fluid collections of the pancreas,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 363–370, 2005.
- W. R. Brugge, “Approaches to the drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts,” Current Opinion in Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 488–492, 2004.
- N. Ge, X. Liu, S. Wang, et al., “Treatment of pancreatic abscess with endoscopic ultrasound-guided placement of a covered metal stent following failed balloon dilation and endoscopic necrosectomy,” Endoscopic Ultrasound, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 110–113, 2012.
- W. R. Brugge, “Aspiring to new levels of achievement: EUS in the therapeutic endoscopy olympics,” Endoscopic Ultrasound, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 59–60, 2012.
- J. E. Sola, J. J. Tepas, and L. G. Koniaris, “Peritoneal drainage versus laparotomy for necrotizing enterocolitis and intestinal perforation: a meta-analysis,” Journal of Surgical Research, vol. 161, no. 1, pp. 95–100, 2010.
- H. Ojima, H. Kuwano, S. Sasaki, T. Fujisawa, and Y. Ishibashi, “Successful late management of spontaneous esophageal rupture using T-tube mediastinoabdominal drainage,” American Journal of Surgery, vol. 182, no. 2, pp. 192–196, 2001.
- N. Li, H. Qi, Z. Liu, et al., “Effect of povidone-iodine washing of gastrointestinal mucosa or taking proton pump inhibitos on bacteremia after endoscopic ultrasonography-guided fine needle aspiration,” Endoscopic Ultrasound, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 90–95, 2012.