- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 891565, 7 pages
Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection for Early Colorectal Neoplasms: Clinical Experience in a Tertiary Medical Center in Taiwan
Division of Gastroenterology, Tri-Service General Hospital, National Defence Medical Center, Neihu, Taipei 114, Taiwan
Received 1 November 2012; Accepted 22 January 2013
Academic Editor: Naohisa Yoshida
Copyright © 2013 Mei-Yu Tseng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wen-Hsin Hsu, Meng-Shun Sun, Hoi-Wan Lo, Ching-Yang Tsai, and Yu-Jou Tsai, “Clinical Practice of Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection for Early Colorectal Neoplasms by a Colonoscopist with Limited Gastric Experience,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Andrzej Bialek, Jan Pertkiewicz, Katarzyna Karpinska, Wojciech Marlicz, Dariusz Bielicki, and Teresa Starzynska, “Treatment of large colorectal neoplasms by endoscopic submucosal dissection: a European single-center study,” European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 607–615, 2014.
- Qiang Leng, and Hei-Ying Jin, “Measurement system that improves the accuracy of polyp size determined at colonoscopy,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 2178–2182, 2015.
- Hei-Ying Jin, and Qiang Leng, “Use of disposable graduated biopsy forceps improves accuracy of polyp size measurements during endoscopy,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 623–628, 2015.