- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 932478, 6 pages
Ten-Day versus 14-Day Levofloxacin-Containing Triple Therapy for Second-Line Anti-Helicobacter pylori Eradication in Taiwan
1Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, and Chang Gung University College of Medicine, Kaohsiung 833, Taiwan
2Division of General Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Kaohsiung 833, Taiwan
Received 14 July 2013; Accepted 5 September 2013
Academic Editor: Chao-Hung Kuo
Copyright © 2013 Wei-Chen Tai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anthony O'Connor, Dino Vaira, Javier P. Gisbert, and Colm O'Morain, “ Treatment of Helicobacter pylori Infection 2014 ,” Helicobacter, vol. 19, pp. 38–45, 2014.
- Wei-Chen Tai, Chen-Hsiang Lee, Shue-Shian Chiou, Chung-Mou Kuo, Chung-Huang Kuo, Chih-Ming Liang, Lung-Sheng Lu, Chien-Hua Chiu, Keng-Liang Wu, Yi-Chun Chiu, Tsung-Hui Hu, and Seng-Kee Chuah, “The Clinical and Bacteriological Factors for Optimal Levofloxacin-Containing Triple Therapy in Second-Line Helicobacter pylori Eradication,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- Xue Jin, Xiurong Hu, Qiwen Wang, Kai Wang, Qi Yao, Guping Tang, and Paul K. Chu, “Multifunctional cationic polymer decorated and drug intercalated layered silicate (NLS) for early gastric cancer prevention,” Biomaterials, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 3298–3308, 2014.