- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 951034, 8 pages
PCR-Based Detection and Genotyping of Helicobacter pylori in Endoscopic Biopsy Samples from Brazilian Patients
1Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medical Sciences, State University of Campinas (UNICAMP), 13081-970 Campinas, SP, Brazil
2Nursing Course, Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul (UFMS), 79620-080 Três Lagoas, MS, Brazil
3Gastrocentro, State University of Campinas (UNICAMP), 13083-878 Campinas, SP, Brazil
Received 23 August 2012; Revised 16 December 2012; Accepted 23 December 2012
Academic Editor: Vikram Kate
Copyright © 2013 Silvia M. Ferreira Menoni et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Woo Chul Chung, Sung Hoon Jung, Jung Hwan Oh, Tae Ho Kim, Dae Young Cheung, Byung Wook Kim, Sung Soo Kim, Jin Il Kim, and Eun Young Sin, “Dual-priming oligonucleotide-based multiplex PCR using tissue samples in rapid urease test in the detection of Helicobacter pylori infection,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 21, pp. 6547–6553, 2014.
- Roqayah H Kadi, Eman M Halawani, and Hayam S Abdelkader, “Prevalence of H. pylori strains harbouring cagA and iceA virulence genes in saudi patients with gastritis and peptic ulcer disease,” Microbiology Discovery, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 2, 2014.