- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 959234, 5 pages
Capsule Endoscopy in Patients with Implantable Electromedical Devices is Safe
1Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, Mayo Clinic, 13400 East Shea Boulevard, Scottsdale, AZ 85259, USA
2Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
3Division of Cardiology, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
4Division of Cardiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Received 9 December 2012; Accepted 24 February 2013
Academic Editor: Hsu Heng Yen
Copyright © 2013 Lucinda A. Harris et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Helmut Neumann, Lucía C. Fry, Andreas Nägel, and Markus F. Neurath, “Wireless capsule endoscopy of the small intestine,” Current Opinion in Gastroenterology, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 463–471, 2014.
- Melissa F. Hale, Reena Sidhu, and Mark E. McAlindon, “Capsule endoscopy: Current practice and future directions,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 24, pp. 7752–7759, 2014.
- Peter P. Stanich, Bryan Kleinman, Kavita Betkerur, Nishaki Mehta Oza, Kyle Porter, and Marty M. Meyer, “Video capsule endoscopy is successful and effective in outpatients with implantable cardiac devices,” Digestive Endoscopy, 2014.