- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 973209, 6 pages
In Vitro Prevention of Salmonella Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Damages in Epithelial Barrier Function by Various Lactobacillus Strains
1Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Department of Paediatrics, Mackay Memorial Hospital, Taipei 10449, Taiwan
2Mackay Medicine, Nursing and Management College, Taipei 25245, Taiwan
3Institute of Biotechnology and Department of Chemical Engineering, National Taipei University of Technology, No. 1, Sec. 3, Chung-Hsiao East Road, Taipei 10608, Taiwan
4Department of Medicine, Mackay Medical College, Taipei 25246, Taiwan
5Department of Medical Research, Mackay Memorial Hospital, Taipei 25160, Taiwan
6Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Department of Paediatrics, Mackay Memorial Hospital, No. 690, Sec. 2, Guangfu Road, Hsinchu 30071, Taiwan
7Department of Paediatrics, Taipei Medical University, Taipei 11031, Taiwan
Received 8 March 2013; Accepted 7 May 2013
Academic Editor: Paolo Gionchetti
Copyright © 2013 Chun-Yan Yeung et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dilini Chandrapala, Kyumson Kim, Younho Choi, Amal Senevirathne, Dong-Hyun Kang, and Sangryeol Ryu, “Putative Inv Is Essential for Basolateral Invasion of Caco-2 Cells and Acts Synergistically with OmpA To Affect In Vitro and In Vivo Virulence of Cron obacter sakazakii ATCC 29544,” Infection and Immunity, vol. 82, no. 5, pp. 1755–1765, 2014.
- Santi M. Mandal, Anupam Roy, Ananta K. Ghosh, Tapas K. Hazra, Amit Basak, and Octavio L. Franco, “Challenges and future prospects of antibiotic therapy: from peptides to phages utilization,” Frontiers in Pharmacology, vol. 5, 2014.
- Jing-Hua Wang, Shambhunath Bose, Gi-Cheol Kim, Seung-Ug Hong, Ji-Hun Kim, and Jai-eun Kim, “Flos Lonicera Ameliorates Obesity and Associated Endotoxemia in Rats throug h Modulation of Gut Permeability and Intestinal Microbiota,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 1, 2014.