- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 973209, 6 pages
In Vitro Prevention of Salmonella Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Damages in Epithelial Barrier Function by Various Lactobacillus Strains
1Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Department of Paediatrics, Mackay Memorial Hospital, Taipei 10449, Taiwan
2Mackay Medicine, Nursing and Management College, Taipei 25245, Taiwan
3Institute of Biotechnology and Department of Chemical Engineering, National Taipei University of Technology, No. 1, Sec. 3, Chung-Hsiao East Road, Taipei 10608, Taiwan
4Department of Medicine, Mackay Medical College, Taipei 25246, Taiwan
5Department of Medical Research, Mackay Memorial Hospital, Taipei 25160, Taiwan
6Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Department of Paediatrics, Mackay Memorial Hospital, No. 690, Sec. 2, Guangfu Road, Hsinchu 30071, Taiwan
7Department of Paediatrics, Taipei Medical University, Taipei 11031, Taiwan
Received 8 March 2013; Accepted 7 May 2013
Academic Editor: Paolo Gionchetti
Copyright © 2013 Chun-Yan Yeung et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dilini Chandrapala, Kyumson Kim, Younho Choi, Amal Senevirathne, Dong-Hyun Kang, Sangryeol Ryu, and Kwang-Pyo Kim, “Putative Inv Is Essential for Basolateral Invasion of Caco-2 Cells and Acts Synergistically with OmpA To Affect In Vitro and In Vivo Virulence of Cronobacter sakazakii ATCC 29544,” Infection and Immunity, vol. 82, no. 5, pp. 1755–1765, 2014.
- Santi M. Mandal, Anupam Roy, Ananta K. Ghosh, Tapas K. Hazra, Amit Basak, and Octavio L. Franco, “Challenges and future prospects of antibiotic therapy: from peptides to phages utilization,” Frontiers in Pharmacology, vol. 5, 2014.
- Jun Wang, Huazhong Zhang, Chenglei Su, Junjie Chen, Baoli Zhu, Hengdong Zhang, Hang Xiao, and Jinsong Zhang, “Dexamethasone Ameliorates H2S-Induced Acute Lung Injury by Alleviating Matrix Metalloproteinase-2 and-9 Expression,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014.
- Jiaojiao Wang, Zhidong Cao, Daniel Dajun Zeng, Quanyi Wang, Xiaoli Wang, and Haikun Qian, “Epidemiological Analysis, Detection, and Comparison of Space-Time Patterns of Beijing Hand-Foot-Mouth Disease (2008-2012),” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 3, 2014.
- Jing-Hua Wang, Shambhunath Bose, Gi-Cheol Kim, Seung-Ug Hong, Ji-Hun Kim, Jai-eun Kim, and Hojun Kim, “Flos Lonicera Ameliorates Obesity and Associated Endotoxemia in Rats through Modulation of Gut Permeability and Intestinal Microbiota,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 1, 2014.
- Chun-Yan Yeung, Wai-Tao Chan, Chun-Bin Jiang, Mei-Lien Cheng, Chia-Yuan Liu, Szu-Wen Chang, Jen-Shiu Chiang Chiau, and Hung-Chang Lee, “Amelioration of Chemotherapy-Induced Intestinal Mucositis by Orally Administered Probiotics in a Mouse Model,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 9, 2015.
- Fengjuan Yang, Aina Wang, Xiangfang Zeng, Chengli Hou, Hong Liu, and Shiyan Qiao, “Lactobacillus reuteri I5007 modulates tight junction protein expression in IPEC-J2 cells with LPS stimulation and in newborn piglets under normal conditions,” BMC Microbiology, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.
- Hyun Jung Kim, Hu Li, James J. Collins, and Donald E. Ingber, “Contributions of microbiome and mechanical deformation to intestinal bacterial overgrowth and inflammation in a human gut-on-a-chip,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 113, no. 1, pp. E7–E15, 2015.
- Weizheng Ren, Xiaofeng Wang, Aiqun Zhang, Chonghui Li, Geng Chen, Xinlan Ge, Ke Pan, and Jia-hong Dong, “Selective bowel decontamination(SBD) improves the survival of 90% hepatectomy in rats,” Journal of Surgical Research, 2015.
- Zhifa Lv, Ben Wang, Xiaojiang Zhou, Fucai Wang, Yong Xie, Huilie Zheng, and Nonghua Lv, “Efficacy and safety of probiotics as adjuvant agents for Helicobacter pylori infection: A meta‑analysis,” Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine, 2015.