- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 984916, 5 pages
Utility of Computed Tomographic Enteroclysis/Enterography for the Assessment of Mucosal Healing in Crohn's Disease
1Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Yamaguchi University Graduate School of Medicine, 1-1-1 Minami-Kogushi, Ube, Yamaguchi 755-8505, Japan
2Department of Radiology, Yamaguchi University Graduate School of Medicine, 1-1-1 Minami-Kogushi, Ube, Yamaguchi 755-8505, Japan
3Iryouhoujin-Seijinkai Hayashi Hospital, 751-4 Ogoori-Shimogou, Yamaguchi, Yamaguchi 754-0002, Japan
Received 23 January 2013; Accepted 7 April 2013
Academic Editor: Jan Bures
Copyright © 2013 Shinichi Hashimoto et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Barry Hall, Grainne Holleran, Jun-Liong Chin, Sinead Smith, Barbara Ryan, Nasir Mahmud, and Deirdre McNamara, “A prospective 52week mucosal healing assessment of small bowel Crohn's disease as detected by capsule endoscopy,” Journal of Crohn's and Colitis, 2014.
- Barry Hall, Grainne Holleran, and Deirdre McNamara, “Current applications and potential future role of wireless capsule technology in Crohn’s disease,” Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Enas Abdel Ghany Ibrahim, Leila Rawash El-Dieb, Nivine Chalabi, and Noha Mohamed Osman, “Computed tomography enterography in assessment of Crohn’s disease activity,” Alexandria Journal of Medicine, 2014.
- Barry J. Hall, Grainne E. Holleran, Sinead M. Smith, Nasir Mahmud, and Deirdre A. McNamara, “A prospective 12-week mucosal healing assessment of small bowel Crohn’s disease as detected by capsule endoscopy,” European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 1253–1259, 2014.