- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 861295, 6 pages
A Modified Technique Reduced Operative Time of Laparoendoscopic Rendezvous Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography Combined with Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy for Concomitant Gallstone and Common Bile Ductal Stone
Minimal Invasive Surgery Center, Department of General Surgery, Second Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, 139 Renmin Road, Changsha City, Hunan Province 410011, China
Received 23 December 2013; Revised 13 May 2014; Accepted 23 May 2014; Published 15 June 2014
Academic Editor: Alfred Gangl
Copyright © 2014 Wei Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. W. Ko and S. P. Lee, “Epidemiology and natural history of common bile duct stones and prediction of disease,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 56, no. 6, pp. S165–S169, 2002.
- S. Tazuma, “Epidemiology, pathogenesis, and classification of biliary stones (common bile duct and intrahepatic),” Best Practice and Research: Clinical Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 1075–1083, 2006.
- M. Morino, F. Baracchi, C. Miglietta, N. Furlan, R. Ragona, and A. Garbarini, “Preoperative endoscopic sphincterotomy versus laparoendoscopic rendezvous in patients with gallbladder and bile duct stones,” Annals of Surgery, vol. 244, no. 6, pp. 889–893, 2006.
- J. Lu, Y. Cheng, X.-Z. Xiong, Y.-X. Lin, S.-J. Wu, and N.-S. Cheng, “Two-stage vs single-stage management for concomitant gallstones and common bile duct stones,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 18, no. 24, pp. 3156–3166, 2012.
- C. Tommasi, L. Bencini, M. Bernini et al., “Routine use of simultaneous laparoendoscopic approach in patients with confirmed gallbladder and bile duct stones: fit for laparoscopy fit for ‘Rendezvous’,” World Journal of Surgery, vol. 37, pp. 999–1005, 2013.
- A. Arezzo, N. Vettoretto, F. Famiglietti, L. Moja, and M. Morino, “Laparoendoscopic rendezvous reduces perioperative morbidity and risk of pancreatitis,” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 1055–1060, 2013.
- G. La Greca, F. Barbagallo, M. Sofia, S. Latteri, and D. Russello, “Simultaneous laparoendoscopic rendezvous for the treatment of cholecystocholedocholithiasis,” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 769–780, 2010.
- E. Cavina, M. Franceschi, F. Sidoti, O. Goletti, P. Buccianti, and M. Chiarugi, “Laparo-endoscopic “rendezvous”: a new technique in the choledochelithiasis treatment,” Hepato-Gastroenterology, vol. 45, no. 23, pp. 1430–1435, 1998.
- A. Tekin, Z. Ogetman, and E. Altunel, “Laparoendoscopic “rendezvous” versus laparoscopic antegrade sphincterotomy for choledocholithiasis,” Surgery, vol. 144, no. 3, pp. 442–447, 2008.
- G. Tzovaras, I. Baloyiannis, E. Zachari et al., “Laparoendoscopic rendezvous versus preoperative ERCP and laparoscopic cholecystectomy for the management of cholecysto-choledocholithiasis: interim analysis of a controlled randomized trial,” Annals of Surgery, vol. 255, no. 3, pp. 435–439, 2012.
- A. A.-R. El-Geidie, “Laparoendoscopic management of concomitant gallbladder stones and common bile duct stones: what is the best technique?” Surgical Laparoscopy, Endoscopy and Percutaneous Techniques, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 282–287, 2011.
- G. Tzovaras, I. Baloyiannis, A. Kapsoritakis, A. Psychos, G. Paroutoglou, and S. Potamianos, “Laparoendoscopic rendezvous: an effective alternative to a failed preoperative ERCP in patients with cholecystocholedocholithiasis,” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 2603–2606, 2010.
- M. Gagner, “Rendezvous technique versus endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography to treat bile duct stones reduces endoscopic time and pancreatic damage,” Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques A, vol. 18, no. 1, p. 113, 2008.
- F. Swahn, M. Nilsson, U. Arnelo, M. Löhr, G. Persson, and L. Enochsson, “Rendezvous cannulation technique reduces post-ercp pancreatitis: a prospective nationwide study of 12,718 ERCP procedures,” The American Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 108, no. 4, pp. 552–559, 2013.