- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 389381, 3 pages
A Case of Hemorrhagic Necrosis of Ectopic Liver Tissue within the Gallbladder Wall
Department of Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI 48073, USA
Received 22 February 2011; Accepted 22 June 2011
Academic Editor: Olivier Farges
Copyright © 2011 Sapna Nagar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Watanabe, T. Matsura, Y. Takatori et al., “Five cases of ectopic liver and a case of accessory lobe of the liver,” Endoscopy, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 39–42, 1989.
- U. H. Seo, H. J. Lee, W. S. Ryu et al., “Laparoscopic resection of a hepatocellular carcinoma arising from an ectopic liver,” Surgical Laparoscopy, Endoscopy and Percutaneous Techniques, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 508–510, 2008.
- R. I. Mehta, C. K. Lai, S. Kee, and M. C. Fishbein, “Intrapulmonary ectopic liver after orthotopic heart transplantation,” Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 134, no. 7, pp. 1060–1062, 2010.
- K. Kubota, J. Kita, K. Rokkaku et al., “Ectopic hepatocellular carcinoma arising from pancreas: a case report and review of the literature,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 13, no. 31, pp. 4270–4273, 2007.
- G. S. Kamath, S. Borkar, A. Chauhan, B. Chidanand, N. Kashyap, and R. Warrier, “A rare case of congenital diaphragmatic hernia with ectopic liver and absent pericardium,” Annals of Thoracic Surgery, vol. 89, no. 5, pp. e36–e37, 2010.
- I. Triantafyllidis, L. Papapavlou, N. Nikoloudis et al., “Ectopic liver tissue attached to the gallbladder wall: a case report,” Cases Journal, vol. 2, no. 4, article no. 6786, 2009.
- Y.-H. Kuo, W. Jing-Houng, T.-H. Hu, and C.-M. Lee, “Primary hepatocellular carcinoma in ectopic liver and later metastasis to mother liver: a case report and review of the literature,” Journal of Internal Medicine of Taiwan, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 422–427, 2008.
- K. Asada, S. Onji, Y. Yamashita, et al., “Ectopic liver observed by peritoneoscopy; report of a case,” Gastroenterology Endoscopy, vol. 4, p. 309, 1982.
- M. Arakawa, Y. Kimura, K. Sakata, Y. Kubo, T. Fukushima, and K. Okuda, “Propensity of ectopic liver to hepatocarcinogenesis: case reports and a review of the literature,” Hepatology, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 57–61, 1999.