- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 942937, 9 pages
Screening for Cytomegalovirus during Pregnancy
Medical College of Virginia Campus, Virginia Commonwealth University, P.O. Box 980163, Richmond, VA 23298-0163, USA
Received 31 January 2011; Revised 31 March 2011; Accepted 25 May 2011
Academic Editor: Grace John-Stewart
Copyright © 2011 Stuart P. Adler. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael J. Cannon, Kyresa Westbrook, Denise Levis, Mark R. Schleiss, Rosemary Thackeray, and Robert F. Pass, “Awareness of and behaviors related to child-to-mother transmission of cytomegalovirus,” Preventive Medicine, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 351–357, 2012.
- Jason A. Beyea, Sumit K. Agrawal, and Lorne S. Parnes, “Recent advances in viral inner ear disorders,” Current Opinion in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 404–408, 2012.
- Maria-Teresa Gervasi, Roberto Romero, Gabriella Bracalente, Tinnakorn Chaiworapongsa, Offer Erez, Zhong Dong, Sonia S. Hassan, Lami Yeo, Bo Hyun Yoon, Gil Mor, Luisa Barzon, Elisa Franchin, Valentina Militello, and Giorgio Palù, “Viral invasion of the amniotic cavity (VIAC) in the midtrimester of pregnancy,” Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, vol. 25, no. 10, pp. 2002–2013, 2012.
- Jaythoon Hassan, Marie Herbert, Leila Smith, and Jeff Connell, “Towards Improving the Retrospective Diagnosis of Congenital Cytomegalovirus Infection in Dried Blood Spots,” Viral Immunology, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 296–299, 2013.
- Cariad M. Evans, Goura Kudesia, and Mike McKendrick, “Management of herpesvirus infections,” International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, 2013.
- C. Evans, A. Brooks, D. Anumba, and M. Raza, “Dilemmas regarding the use of CMV-specific immunoglobulin in pregnancy,” Journal of Clinical Virology, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 95–97, 2013.
- Julie M. Johnson, and Brenna L. Anderson, “Cytomegalovirus: Should We Screen Pregnant Women for Primary Infection?,” American Journal Of Perinatology, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 121–124, 2013.
- D. E. Soper, “Congenital Cytomegalovirus Infection: An Obstetrician's Point of View,” Clinical Infectious Diseases, vol. 57, no. suppl4, pp. S171–S173, 2013.
- Rana Al-Awadhi, Jehad Al-Harmi, and Suad AlFadhli, “Prevalence of Cytomegalovirus DNA in Cord Blood and Voided Urine Obtained from Pregnant Women at the End of Pregnancy,” Medical Principles and Practice, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 194–199, 2013.
- C. Vauloup-Fellous, T. Lazzarotto, M. G. Revello, and L. Grangeot-Keros, “Clinical evaluation of the Roche Elecsys® CMV IgG Avidity assay,” European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, 2014.
- S. Halawa, L. McDermott, M. Donati, and M. Denbow, “TORCH screening in pregnancy. Where are we now; an audit of use in a tertiary level centre,” Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, pp. 1–4, 2014.
- Allison Waters, Karen Jennings, Emma Fitzpatrick, Suzie Coughlan, Eleanor J. Molloy, Cillian F. De Gascun, William W. Hall, and Susan J. Knowles, “Incidence Of Congenital Cytomegalovirus Infection In Ireland: Implications For Screening And Diagnosis,” Journal of Clinical Virology, 2014.