- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 917304, 6 pages
Guideline Adherence for Intrapartum Group B Streptococci Prophylaxis in Penicillin-Allergic Patients
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Magee-Womens Hospital, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Received 29 October 2012; Accepted 13 January 2013
Academic Editor: Bryan Larsen
Copyright © 2013 Kimberly A. Paccione and Harold C. Wiesenfeld. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rachel Pipalova, Jiri Vlcek, and Radovan Slezak, “The trends in antibiotic use by general dental practitioners in the Czech Republic (2006-2012),” International Dental Journal, 2014.
- Kari A. Simonsen, Ann L. Anderson-Berry, and Shirley F. Delair, “Early-Onset Neonatal Sepsis,” Clinical Microbiology Reviews, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 21–47, 2014.