- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 176108, 7 pages
Inheritance of Evolved Glyphosate Resistance in a North Carolina Palmer Amaranth (Amaranthus palmeri) Biotype
1Department of Crop Science, North Carolina State University, Box 7620, Raleigh, NC 27695, USA
2Department of Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management, Colorado State University, 1179 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins, CO 80523, USA
3School of Agriculture, Food & Wine, University of Adelaide, Adelaide, SA 5005, Australia
4Department of Horticulture Science, North Carolina State University, Box 7609, Raleigh, NC 27695, USA
5Crop and Soil Sciences, University of Georgia Southeast District, P.O. Box 8112, Statesboro, GA 30460, USA
Received 27 June 2012; Accepted 31 July 2012
Academic Editor: Kent Burkey
Copyright © 2012 Aman Chandi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohsen Mohseni-Moghadam, Jill Schroeder, and Jamshid Ashigh, “Mechanism of Resistance and Inheritance in Glyphosate Resistant Palmer amaranth (Amaranthus palmeri) Populations from New Mexico, USA,” Weed Science, vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 517–525, 2013.
- Neal D. Teaster, and Robert E. Hoagland, “Varying Tolerance to Glyphosate in a Population of Palmer Amaranth with Low EPSPS Gene Copy Number,” American Journal of Plant Sciences, vol. 04, no. 12, pp. 2400–2408, 2013.
- Jared R. Whitaker, James D. Burton, Alan C. York, David L. Jordan, and Aman Chandi, “Physiology of Glyphosate-Resistant and Glyphosate-Susceptible Palmer Amaranth (Amaranthus palmeri) Biotypes Collected from North Carolina,” International Journal of Agronomy, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Robert Douglas Sammons, and Todd A. Gaines, “Glyphosate resistance: state of knowledge,” Pest Management Science, vol. 70, no. 9, pp. 1367–1377, 2014.
- Lothar Lorentz, Todd A. Gaines, Scott J. Nissen, Philip Westra, Harry J. Strek, Heinz W. Dehne, Juan Pedro Ruiz-Santaella, and Roland Beffa, “ Characterization of Glyphosate Resistance in Amaranthus tuberculatus Populations ,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, pp. 140730085918007, 2014.
- Daniela N. Ribeiro, Zhiqiang Pan, Stephen O. Duke, Vijay K. Nandula, Brian S. Baldwin, David R. Shaw, and Franck E. Dayan, “Involvement of facultative apomixis in inheritance of EPSPS gene amplification in glyphosate-resistant Amaranthus palmeri,” Planta, vol. 239, no. 1, pp. 199–212, 2014.
- Neal Dwaine Teaster, and Robert Edward Hoagland, “Genomic Stability of Palmer amaranth Plants Derived by Macro-Vegetative Propagation,” American Journal of Plant Sciences, vol. 05, no. 21, pp. 3302–3310, 2014.