- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 198960, 8 pages
Genetic Transformation of Common Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) with the Gus Color Marker, the Bar Herbicide Resistance, and the Barley (Hordeum vulgare) HVA1 Drought Tolerance Genes
Department of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Received 18 May 2012; Revised 19 July 2012; Accepted 29 July 2012
Academic Editor: Antonio M. De Ron
Copyright © 2012 Kingdom Kwapata et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gregory Perry, Claudia DiNatale, Weilong Xie, Alireza Navabi, Yarmilla Reinprecht, William Crosby, Kangfu Yu, Chun Shi, and K. Peter Pauls, “A comparison of the molecular organization of genomic regions associated with resistance to common bacterial blight in two Phaseolus vulgaris genotypes,” Frontiers in Plant Science, vol. 4, 2013.
- Jamie A. O'Rourke, Luis P. Iniguez, Bruna Bucciarelli, Jeffrey Roessler, Jeremy Schmutz, Phillip E. McClean, Scott A. Jackson, Georgina Hernandez, Michelle A. Graham, Robert M. Stupar, and Carroll P. Vance, “A re-sequencing based assessment of genomic heterogeneity and fast neutron-induced deletions in a common be an cultivar,” Frontiers in Plant Science, vol. 4, 2013.
- Katarzyna Hnatuszko-Konka, Tomasz Kowalczyk, Aneta Gerszberg, Aneta Wiktorek-Smagur, and Andrzej K. Kononowicz, “Phaseolus vulgaris – recalcitrant potential,” Biotechnology Advances, 2014.