- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 632026, 7 pages
Responses of Jatropha curcas to Salt and Drought Stresses
1Texas AgriLife Research Center at El Paso, The Texas A&M University System, 1380 A&M Circle, El Paso, TX 79927, USA
2El Paso Community College, Research Initiative for Science Enhancement Program, P.O. BOX 20500, El Paso, TX 79938, USA
3Texas AgriLife Research Center at Weslaco, Texas A&M University System, 2415 E. Highway 83, Weslaco, TX 78596, USA
Received 29 February 2012; Accepted 8 May 2012
Academic Editor: Ravindra N. Chibbar
Copyright © 2012 Genhua Niu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Aklilu Negussie, Wouter M. J. Achten, Lindsey Norgrove, Martin Hermy, and Bart Muys, “ Invasiveness risk of biofuel crops using Jatropha curcas L. as a model species ,” Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining, 2013.
- Abha Tikkoo, and S. S. Yadav, “Effect of irrigation, nitrogen and potassium on seed yield and oil content of Jatropha curcas in coarse textured soils of northwest India,” Soil & Tillage Research, vol. 134, pp. 142–146, 2013.
- Mukul Joshi, Avinash Mishra, and Anupama Jha, “Developing Transgenic Jatropha Using the SbNHX1 Gene from an Extreme Haloph yte for Cultivation in Saline Wasteland,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.