- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 632026, 7 pages
Responses of Jatropha curcas to Salt and Drought Stresses
1Texas AgriLife Research Center at El Paso, The Texas A&M University System, 1380 A&M Circle, El Paso, TX 79927, USA
2El Paso Community College, Research Initiative for Science Enhancement Program, P.O. BOX 20500, El Paso, TX 79938, USA
3Texas AgriLife Research Center at Weslaco, Texas A&M University System, 2415 E. Highway 83, Weslaco, TX 78596, USA
Received 29 February 2012; Accepted 8 May 2012
Academic Editor: Ravindra N. Chibbar
Copyright © 2012 Genhua Niu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Aklilu Negussie, Wouter M. J. Achten, Lindsey Norgrove, Martin Hermy, and Bart Muys, “ Invasiveness risk of biofuel crops using Jatropha curcas L. as a model species ,” Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining, 2013.
- Abha Tikkoo, S. S. Yadav, and Naresh Kaushik, “Effect of irrigation, nitrogen and potassium on seed yield and oil content of Jatropha curcas in coarse textured soils of northwest India,” Soil & Tillage Research, vol. 134, pp. 142–146, 2013.
- Mukul Joshi, Bhavanath Jha, Avinash Mishra, and Anupama Jha, “Developing Transgenic Jatropha Using the SbNHX1 Gene from an Extreme Halophyte for Cultivation in Saline Wasteland,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.
- O. Branch, K. Warrach-Sagi, V. Wulfmeyer, and S. Cohen, “Simulation of semi-arid biomass plantations and irrigation using the WRF-NOAH model - a comparison with observations from Israel,” Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 1761–1783, 2014.
- Hongjuan Zhang, Quanzhen Wang, Yuan Liu, Jian Cui, Xiaomin Ma, Muyu Gu, and Maolin Xia, “Coupling effects of water availability and pH on switchgrass and the optimization of these variables for switchgrass productivity determined by response surface methodology,” Biomass and Bioenergy, vol. 83, pp. 393–402, 2015.
- Clemence Henry, Samuel W. Bledsoe, Cara A. Griffiths, Alec Kollman, Matthew J. Paul, Soulaiman Sakr, and L. Mark Lagrimini, “Differential Role for Trehalose Metabolism in Salt-Stressed Maize,” Plant Physiology, vol. 169, no. 2, pp. 1072–1089, 2015.
- María Dorta-Santos, Marisa Tejedor, Concepción Jiménez, Jose M. Hernández-Moreno, and Francisco J. Díaz, ““Using marginal quality water for an energy crop in arid regions: Effect of salinity and boron distribution patterns”,” Agricultural Water Management, vol. 171, pp. 142–152, 2016.
- Filippo Giadrossich, Denis Cohen, Massimiliano Schwarz, Giovanna Seddaiu, Nicla Contran, Marcello Lubino, Ofelia Andrea Valdés-Rodrŕguez, and Marcello Niedda, “Modeling bio-engineering traits of Jatropha curcas L.,” Ecological Engineering, vol. 89, pp. 40–48, 2016.