- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 842582, 7 pages
Influence of Corn (Zea mays L.) Cultivar Development on Grain Nutrient Concentration
1Departamento de Solos e Engenharia Agrícola, Setor de Ciências Agrárias, Universidade Federal do Paraná, 1540 Rua dos Funcionários, 80035-050 Curitiba, PR, Brazil
2ARS National Soil Dynamics Laboratory, USDA 411 South Donahue Drive, Auburn, AL 36832, USA
3Monsanto do Brasil Ltda, 12901 Nações Unidas Avenue, 7th Floor, 04578-000 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
4Departamento de Genética, Setor de Ciências Biológicas, Centro Politécnico, Universidade Federal do Paraná, P.O. Box 19071, 81531-990 Curitiba, PR, Brazil
Received 5 June 2012; Accepted 31 July 2012
Academic Editor: David Clay
Copyright © 2012 Carla Fernanda Ferreira et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tihana Teklic, Zdenko Loncaric, Vlado Kovacevic, and Bal Ram Singh, “Metallic trace elements in cereal grain - a review: how much metal do we eat?,” Food and Energy Security, 2013.
- Ruhollah Naderi, Ehsan Bijanzadeh, Kazem Nosrati, and Todd P. Egan, “The Effect of Composted Municipal Waste, Sheep Manure, and Urea Nitrogen on the Growth and Chemical Composition of Two Rapeseed Cultivars,” Journal of Plant Nutrition, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- Markus Rodehutscord, Christine Rückert, Hans Peter Maurer, Hans Schenkel, Wolfgang Schipprack, Knud Erik Bach Knudsen, Margit Schollenberger, Meike Laux, Meike Eklund, Wolfgang Siegert, and Rainer Mosenthin, “Variation in chemical composition and physical characteristics of cereal grains from different genotypes,” Archives of Animal Nutrition, pp. 1–21, 2016.