- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 893953, 8 pages
Resistance of Echinochloa crus-galli Populations to Acetolactate Synthase-Inhibiting Herbicides
1Department of Crop, Soil, and Environmental Sciences, University of Arkansas, 1366 West Altheimer Drive, Fayetteville, AR 72704, USA
2Delta Research and Extension Center, Mississippi State University, Stoneville, MS 38776, USA
3Department of Crop, Soil, and Environmental Sciences-Cooperative Extension Service, University of Arkansas, Lonoke, AR 72086, USA
Received 3 August 2012; Revised 2 October 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: Yong In Kuk
Copyright © 2012 Dilpreet S. Riar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dilpreet S. Riar, Jason K. Norsworthy, Lawrence E. Steckel, Daniel O. Stephenson, Thomas W. Eubank, and Robert C. Scott, “Assessment of Weed Management Practices and Problem Weeds in the Midsouth United States—Soybean: A Consultant's Perspective,” Weed Technology, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 612–622, 2013.
- Jason K. Norsworthy, Jason Bond, and Robert C. Scott, “Weed Management Practices and Needs in Arkansas and Mississippi Rice,” Weed Technology, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 623–630, 2013.
- Dilpreet S. Riar, Jason K. Norsworthy, Lawrence E. Steckel, Daniel O. Stephenson, Thomas W. Eubank, Jason Bond, and Robert C. Scott, “Adoption of Best Management Practices for Herbicide-Resistant Weeds in Midsouthern United States Cotton, Rice, and Soybean,” Weed Technology, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 788–797, 2013.
- Dilpreet S. Riar, Jason K. Norsworthy, Vibha Srivastava, Vijay Nandula, Jason A. Bond, and Robert C. Scott, “Physiological and Molecular Basis of Acetolactate Synthase-Inhibiting Herbicide Resistance in Barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli),” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 278–289, 2013.
- Jason K. Norsworthy, Michael J. Wilson, Robert C. Scott, and Edward E. Gbur, “ Herbicidal activity on acetolactate synthase-resistant barnyardgrass ( Echinochloa crus-galli ) in Arkansas, USA ,” Weed Biology and Management, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 50–58, 2014.
- Parsa Tehranchian, Jason K Norsworthy, Vijay Nandula, Scott McElroy, Shu Chen, and Robert C Scott, “ First report of resistance to acetolactate-synthase-inhibiting herbicides in yellow nutsedge ( Cyperus esculentus ): confirmation and characterization ,” Pest Management Science, 2014.
- Muthukumar V. Bagavathiannan, Jason K. Norsworthy, Kenneth L. Smith, and Paul Neve, “Modeling the Simultaneous Evolution of Resistance to ALS- and ACCase-Inhibiting Herbicides in Barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli) in Clearfield (R) Rice,” Weed Technology, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 89–103, 2014.
- Michael J. Wilson, Jason K. Norsworthy, Robert C. Scott, and Edward E. Gbur, “Program Approaches to Control Herbicide-Resistant Barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli) in Midsouthern United States Rice,” Weed Technology, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 39–46, 2014.
- Garret B. Montgomery, Jason A. Bond, Bobby R. Golden, Jeffrey Gore, H. Matthew Edwards, Thomas W. Eubank, and Timothy W. Walker, “ Utilization of Saflufenacil in a Clearfield ® Rice ( Oryza sativa ) System ,” Weed Technology, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 255–262, 2015.