- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 893953, 8 pages
Resistance of Echinochloa crus-galli Populations to Acetolactate Synthase-Inhibiting Herbicides
1Department of Crop, Soil, and Environmental Sciences, University of Arkansas, 1366 West Altheimer Drive, Fayetteville, AR 72704, USA
2Delta Research and Extension Center, Mississippi State University, Stoneville, MS 38776, USA
3Department of Crop, Soil, and Environmental Sciences-Cooperative Extension Service, University of Arkansas, Lonoke, AR 72086, USA
Received 3 August 2012; Revised 2 October 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: Yong In Kuk
Copyright © 2012 Dilpreet S. Riar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dilpreet S. Riar, Jason K. Norsworthy, Lawrence E. Steckel, Daniel O. Stephenson, Thomas W. Eubank, and Robert C. Scott, “Assessment of Weed Management Practices and Problem Weeds in the Midsouth United States—Soybean: A Consultant's Perspective,” Weed Technology, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 612–622, 2013.
- Jason K. Norsworthy, Jason Bond, and Robert C. Scott, “Weed Management Practices and Needs in Arkansas and Mississippi Rice,” Weed Technology, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 623–630, 2013.
- Dilpreet S. Riar, Jason K. Norsworthy, Vibha Srivastava, Vijay Nandula, Jason A. Bond, and Robert C. Scott, “Physiological and Molecular Basis of Acetolactate Synthase-Inhibiting Herbicide Resistance in Barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli),” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 278–289, 2013.