- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 951454, 10 pages
Weed Control and Grain Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor) Tolerance to Pyrasulfotole plus Bromoxynil
1Texas AgriLife Extension Service, Corpus Christi, TX 78406, USA
2Texas AgriLife Research and Texas AgriLife Extension Service, Lubbock, TX 79403, USA
3Texas AgriLife Research, Corpus Christi, TX 78102, USA
4Texas AgriLife Research, Corpus Christi, TX 78406, USA
Received 18 July 2012; Accepted 8 October 2012
Academic Editor: David Clay
Copyright © 2012 Dan D. Fromme et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Seshadri S. Reddy, Phillip W. Stahlman, Patrick W. Geier, Curtis R. Thompson, Randall S. Currie, Alan J. Schlegel, Brian L. Olson, and Nathan G. Lally, “Weed Control and Crop Safety with Premixed Pyrasulfotole and Bromoxynil in Grain Sorghum,” Weed Technology, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 664–670, 2013.
- Arslan Masood Peerzada, Hafiz Haider Ali, and Bhagirath Singh Chauhan, “Weed management in sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench] using crop competition: A review,” Crop Protection, 2016.