- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 209235, 8 pages
Grape Preservation Using Chitosan Combined with β-Cyclodextrin
1College of Chemistry and Materials, Shanxi Normal University, Linfen 041004, China
2College of Engineering, Shanxi Normal University, Linfen 041004, China
Received 21 July 2013; Accepted 20 September 2013
Academic Editor: Kent Burkey
Copyright © 2013 Yu Youwei and Ren Yinzhe. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. L. Duan and S. Y. Zhang, “Application of chitosan based coating in fruit and vegetable preservation: a review,” Journal of Food Processing & Technology, vol. 4, p. 227, 2013.
- J. J. Du, X. Guo, J. X. Tu, et al., “Biopolymer-based supramolecular micelles from β-cyclodextrin and methylcellulose,” Carbohydrate Polymers, vol. 90, pp. 569–574, 2012.
- Y. Z. Ren and S. Y. Zhang, “Effect of carboxymethyl cellulose and alginate coating combined with brewer yeast on postharvest grape preservation,” ISRN Agronomy, vol. 2013, Article ID 871396, 7 pages, 2013.
- Y. Zhao, K. Tu, J. Su et al., “Heat treatment in combination with antagonistic yeast reduces diseases and elicits the active defense responses in harvested cherry tomato fruit,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 57, no. 16, pp. 7565–7570, 2009.
- Z. Yang, Y. Zheng, and S. Cao, “Effect of high oxygen atmosphere storage on quality, antioxidant enzymes, and DPPH-radical scavenging activity of Chinese bayberry fruit,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 176–181, 2009.
- N. A. T. García, C. Iribarne, F. Palma, and C. Lluch, “Inhibition of the catalase activity from Phaseolus vulgaris and Medicago sativa by sodium chloride,” Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 535–541, 2007.
- S. Y. Zhang, Y. W. Yu, C. Y. Xiao, et al., “Effect of carbon monoxide on browning of fresh-cut lotus root slice in relation to phenolic metabolism,” LWT—Food Science and Technology, vol. 53, pp. 555–559, 2013.
- F. P. Liu and C. H. Luo, “Synthesis of β-cyclodextrin polymer and it's IR spectrum,” Chinese Journal of Spectroscopy Laboratory, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 505–507, 2002 (Chinese).
- Y. He, T. Sun, G.-Q. Yang, and J.-N. Liu, “Synthesis of the inclusion complex 1-MCP/β-CD and its spectral characteristics,” Journal of Northeastern University, vol. 26, no. 12, pp. 1204–1206, 2005 (Chinese).
- Y. W. Yu, S. Y. Zhang, Y. Z. Ren, et al., “Jujube preservation using chitosan film with nano-silicon dioxide,” Journal of Food Engineering, vol. 113, pp. 408–414, 2012.
- S. Doǧan, P. Turan, M. Doǧan, O. Arslan, and M. Alkan, “Variations of peroxidase activity among Salvia species,” Journal of Food Engineering, vol. 79, no. 2, pp. 375–382, 2007.
- B. Lin, Y. Du, X. Liang, X. Wang, X. Wang, and J. Yang, “Effect of chitosan coating on respiratory behavior and quality of stored litchi under ambient temperature,” Journal of Food Engineering, vol. 102, no. 1, pp. 94–99, 2011.