- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 740656, 5 pages
Evaluation of Agronomic Management Practices on Farmers’ Fields under Rice-Wheat Cropping System in Northern India
Department of Agronomy, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand 263 145, India
Received 26 June 2013; Accepted 12 November 2013; Published 30 January 2014
Academic Editor: Othmane Merah
Copyright © 2014 Dinesh Kumar Singh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Fujisaka, L. Harrington, and P. Hobbs, “Rice-wheat in South Asia: systems and long-term priorities established through diagnostic research,” Agricultural Systems, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 169–187, 1994.
- P. Hobbs, “Rice-wheat system in South Asia,” in Proceeding of the Symposium, Sustainability of Rice-Wheat System in India, S. D. Dhiman, M. K. Chaudhary, D. V. S. Pawan, and K. S. Verma, Eds., pp. 61–76, CCS Haryana Agriculture University, Hissar, India, 1994.
- T. Woodhead, R. Huke, E. Huke, and L. Balababa, Rice-Wheat Atlas of India, IRRI/CIMMYT/ICAR, Los Banos, Philippines, 1994.
- R. E. Huke, T. Huke, Woodhead, and J. Huang, Rice-Wheat Atlas of China, IRRI/CIMMYT/CNRRI, Los Banos, Philippines, 1994.
- R. L. Yadav, D. S. Yadav, R. M. Singh, and A. Kumar, “Long term effects of inorganic fertilizer inputs on crop productivity in a rice-wheat cropping system,” Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 193–200, 1998.
- R. L. Yadav, “Factor productivity trends in a rice-wheat cropping system under long-term use of chemical fertilizers,” Experimental Agriculture, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 1–18, 1998.
- Statistical Diary Uttarakhand 2008-09, Government of Uttarakhand, Dehradun, India, 2010.
- K. A. Gomez and A. A. Gomez, Statistical Procedure for Agriculture Research, Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1984.
- B. Gangwar, V. Katyal, and K. V. Anand, “Stability and efficiency of cropping systems in Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh,” Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, vol. 74, no. 10, pp. 521–528, 2004.
- R. K. Bhagat, “Management of rice-chickpea cropping system under rainfed condition,” Jounal of Research, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 73–75, 2002.
- S. K. Sharma, K. Sharma, S. S. Rana, J. J. Sharma, and G. D. Sharma, “On farm evaluation of management practices of rice and wheat in sub montane low hills of Himachal Pradesh,” Himachal Journal of Agricultural Research, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 1–3, 2007.
- A. K. Pandey, V. Prakash, R. D. Singh, and H. S. Gupta, “Contribution and impact of production factors on growth, yield attributes, yield and economics of rainfed wheat (Triticum aestivum),” Indian Journal of Agronomy, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 674–681, 2001.
- R. S. Rinwa, S. C. Gupta, M. C. Mundra, and B. P. Singh, “Impact on production of predominant cropping systems with different inputs management in Haryana,” Crop Research, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 468–471, 2003.