- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 259217, 7 pages
Characterisation of Flavonoid Aglycones by Negative Ion Chip-Based Nanospray Tandem Mass Spectrometry
1School of Chemistry, University of Bristol, Cantock's Close, Bristol BS8 1TS, UK
2Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas de Ribeirão Preto, Universidade de São Paulo, Via do Café S/N, 14040-903 Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brazil
Received 26 September 2011; Accepted 20 November 2011
Academic Editor: Michael Niehues
Copyright © 2012 Paul J. Gates and Norberto P. Lopes. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chad C Christianson, Casey JL Johnson, and Shane R Needham, “The advantages of microflow LC–MS/MS compared with conventional HPLC–MS/MS for the analysis of methotrexate from human plasma,” Bioanalysis, vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 1387–1396, 2013.
- Sonia R. Peter, Kerry M. Peru, Brian Fahlman, Dena W. McMartin, and John V. Headley, “The application of HPLC ESI MS in the investigation of the flavonoids and flavonoid glycosides of a Caribbean Lamiaceae plant with potential for bioaccumulation,” Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part B, vol. 50, no. 11, pp. 819–826, 2015.
- Luciane Lira Teixeira, Fabiano Cleber Bertoldi, Franco Maria Lajolo, and Neuza Mariko Aymoto Hassimotto, “Identification of Ellagitannins and Flavonoids from Eugenia brasilienses Lam. (Grumixama) by HPLC-ESI-MS/MS,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, pp. 150520055053003, 2015.
- Denise B. Silva, and Norberto P. Lopes, “MALDI-MS of flavonoids: a systematic investigation of ionization and in-source dissociation mechanisms,” Journal of Mass Spectrometry, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 182–190, 2015.