- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 282574, 40 pages
Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry: A Technique to Access the Information beyond the Molecular Weight of the Analyte
Department of Chemical Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400005, India
Received 9 August 2011; Revised 23 October 2011; Accepted 9 November 2011
Academic Editor: Troy D. Wood
Copyright © 2012 Shibdas Banerjee and Shyamalava Mazumdar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shruti Chopra, Murali Pendela, Jos Hoogmartens, Ann Van Schepdael, and Erwin Adams, “Impurity profiling of capreomycin using dual liquid chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry,” Talanta, vol. 100, pp. 113–122, 2012.
- Sandeep Goyal, Shibdas Banerjee, and Shyamalava Mazumdar, “ Oxygenation of Monoenoic Fatty Acids by CYP175A1, an Orphan Cytochrome P450 from Thermus thermophilus HB27 ,” Biochemistry, vol. 51, no. 40, pp. 7880–7890, 2012.
- Elizabeth M. Yuill, Niya Sa, Steven J. Ray, and Gary M. Hieftje, “Electrospray Ionization from Nanopipette Emitters with Tip Diameters of Les s than 100 nm,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 85, no. 18, pp. 8498–8502, 2013.
- Valerie Gabelica, Helmut Grubmueller, and Modesto Orozco, “Proteins in the gas phase,” Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews-Computational Molecular Science, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 408–425, 2013.
- Hanna Skubatz, and William N. Howald, “Two Global Conformation States of a Novel NAD(P) Reductase Like Protein of the Thermogenic Appendix of the Sauromatum guttatum Inflorescence,” The Protein Journal, 2013.
- Shibdas Banerjee, “Induction of protein conformational change inside the charged electrospray droplet,” Journal of Mass Spectrometry, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 193–204, 2013.
- Yi-Tzu Cho, Min-Zong Huang, Sih-You Wu, Ming-Feng Hou, Jianjun Li, and Jentaie Shiea, “Using electrospray laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry to rapidly examine the integrity of proteins stored in various solutions,” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2013.
- Jose A. S. Cavaleiro, and M. Rosario M. Domingues, “Structural analysis of 2-arylidene-1-indanone derivatives by electrospray i onization tandem mass spectrometry,” Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, vol. 27, no. 21, pp. 2461–2471, 2013.
- Aurelie Periat, Serge Rudaz, Julien Boccard, and Jean-Luc Veuthey, “Systematic comparison of sensitivity between hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography and reversed phase liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry,” Journal Of Chromatography A, vol. 1312, pp. 49–57, 2013.
- Mathivathani Kandiah, and Pawel L. Urban, “Advances in ultrasensitive mass spectrometry of organic molecules,” Chemical Society Reviews, vol. 42, no. 12, pp. 5299–5322, 2013.
- N. V. Orlov, A. S. Kashin, L. L. Khemchyan, A. A. Grachev, V. P. Ananikov, and S. S. Zalesskiy, “Target-oriented analysis of gaseous, liquid and solid chemical systems by m ass spectrometry, nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy and electron micr oscopy,” Russian Chemical Reviews, vol. 82, no. 7, pp. 648–685, 2013.
- Saurabh K. Srivastava, Vincent J. B. Ruigrok, Albert J. R. Heck, Natalie J. Thompson, Anke K. Trilling, Cees van Rijn, and Jules Beekwilder, “16 kDa Heat Shock Protein from Heat-Inactivated Mycobacterium tuberculosis Is a Homodimer - Suitability for Diagnostic Applications with Specific Llam a VHH Monoclonals,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 5, 2013.
- R. You, M. Li, S. Guha, G. W. Mulholland, and M. R. Zachariah, “Bionanoparticles as Candidate Reference Materials for Mobility Analysis of Nanoparticles,” Analytical Chemistry, pp. 140707072047007, 2014.
- Oliver Frank, Johanna Karoline Kreissl, Andreas Daschner, and Thomas Hofmann, “ Accurate Determination of Reference Materials and Natural Isolates by Means of Quantitative 1 H NMR Spectroscopy ,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, pp. 140311124457004, 2014.
- Qing Yu, Chuanzi Ouyang, Zhidan Liang, and Lingjun Li, “Mass Spectrometric Characterization of the Crustacean Neuropeptidome,” EuPA Open Proteomics, 2014.
- Ze-Qin Guo, Dong-Mei Fang, Jian-Hua Wang, Guo-Lin Zhang, and Zhi-Jun Wu, “[M–H]+ ions in 3-alkyl substituted indoles detected by electrospray mass spectrometry,” International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, 2014.
- Henrik T. Madsen, and Erik G. Søgaard, “Applicability and modelling of nanofiltration and reverse osmosis for remediation of groundwater polluted with pesticides and pesticide transformation products,” Separation and Purification Technology, 2014.