- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 282574, 40 pages
Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry: A Technique to Access the Information beyond the Molecular Weight of the Analyte
Department of Chemical Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400005, India
Received 9 August 2011; Revised 23 October 2011; Accepted 9 November 2011
Academic Editor: Troy D. Wood
Copyright © 2012 Shibdas Banerjee and Shyamalava Mazumdar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shruti Chopra, Murali Pendela, Jos Hoogmartens, Ann Van Schepdael, and Erwin Adams, “Impurity profiling of capreomycin using dual liquid chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry,” Talanta, vol. 100, pp. 113–122, 2012.
- Sandeep Goyal, Shibdas Banerjee, and Shyamalava Mazumdar, “ Oxygenation of Monoenoic Fatty Acids by CYP175A1, an Orphan Cytochrome P450 from Thermus thermophilus HB27 ,” Biochemistry, vol. 51, no. 40, pp. 7880–7890, 2012.
- Hanna Skubatz, and William N. Howald, “Two Global Conformation States of a Novel NAD(P) Reductase Like Protein of the Thermogenic Appendix of the Sauromatum guttatum Inflorescence,” The Protein Journal, 2013.
- Shibdas Banerjee, “Induction of protein conformational change inside the charged electrospray droplet,” Journal of Mass Spectrometry, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 193–204, 2013.
- Mathivathani Kandiah, and Pawel L. Urban, “Advances in ultrasensitive mass spectrometry of organic molecules,” Chemical Society Reviews, vol. 42, no. 12, pp. 5299–5322, 2013.